Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am getting on right now, so if anyone wants to play a mission or something, my name is Silver Soul
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

I'm finally done with my skins, so I'm bout to jump on. :)

Just a another quick question, I have allot of these, but should i wait 5 days to get either hulk or wolverine, or wait 7 days to get Spidey? currently have 285 gold and counting
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench

I think Wolverine, only cause your Wolverine Fan lol.

I had to take a break, it was startin' to lag real bad... 0_o I hope they put Rogue on there soon, cause I was thinkin bout spendin the silver on Jean, but I don't want to if Rogue "might" be a silver coin character... grrr... descisions...

i got spiderman hes preety fun to web swing with

im getting wolverine next (try to build the avengers)

Quote from: Scabbia on June 27, 2011, 01:43AM
I had to take a break, it was startin' to lag real bad... 0_o I hope they put Rogue on there soon, cause I was thinkin bout spendin the silver on Jean, but I don't want to if Rogue "might" be a silver coin character... grrr... descisions...

Wait till Rogue is released, she should be available soon (I was surprised that she was not in a pack along Gambit and Emma Frost).
But I have a feeling that most of the new releases will be gold coin characters... so keep getting the gold coins, hear Marvelfan123's advise, 100 tickets do the trick to get the 150 gold coins in the prize wheel everyday and a lot of silver coins as well lol
I was playing tonight I wanted to see anyone of you guys/gals but I didn't :( it was fun to play a mission with a team, so I really want to try that all of with you.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I was on there... I'm also not gettin friend requests on there though. I had to send one to MarvelFan... I'll send one to you :) And I went ahead and spent the silver on Jean (which is good cause Ms Marvel is maxed out and she was gettin' boring lol. But yeah, I got my gold yesterday and today, I'm up to 450, so I'm stayin on this. I got to play a mission with MarvelFan, which was cool, cept I had to battle Juggernaut alone... lol but it worked out just fine. Then we tried the Loki Mission and that didn't go too well, but I think it was my fault. I've been on that game for hours. It needs a break once in a while. lol.

That was fun marvelfan and scabbia hope to do it with you guys again.

And i couldnt take it anymore i bought emma frost and now ima buy invisible woman.I already bought black spiderman. I figured i cant take it anymore and if rogue and phoenix come and i dont have enough money i'll just make another account.and  if psylocke and songbird come i'll just buy them on my second account.

Yeah it was. :) I made a lil pic of us dancin too :D

1st: Cap (MarvelFan), IronMan (Jeanfan) and Ms Marvel (Me)
2nd: Same, only Marvelfan switch to Jean Grey :)

And Emma can't dance lol

Quote from: Scabbia on June 27, 2011, 09:15AM
I was on there... I'm also not gettin friend requests on there though. I had to send one to MarvelFan... I'll send one to you :) And I went ahead and spent the silver on Jean (which is good cause Ms Marvel is maxed out and she was gettin' boring lol. But yeah, I got my gold yesterday and today, I'm up to 450, so I'm stayin on this. I got to play a mission with MarvelFan, which was cool, cept I had to battle Juggernaut alone... lol but it worked out just fine. Then we tried the Loki Mission and that didn't go too well, but I think it was my fault. I've been on that game for hours. It needs a break once in a while. lol.
I knew you love Rogue but had no idea that Jean and Gambit were your favs right after her. Hopefully they will come soon enough and we can play against Mystique with an X-Men team just like you said before. You can be Rogue and I can be Jean and two other people can fill out the slots for either Cyclops, Storm, Wolverine, Gambit, or Emma Frost. Heck those other two should be Gambit and Cyclops and we can have ourselves a double date, playing with our fav X-Girls and their lovers.

Sorry again for not helping against Juggernaut, I have no idea why that mission froze me to one spot. I was gonna start cheering for you but I couldn't even do that lol. As for Lok, he is always glitchy these days. Astonishingly enough he actually worked fine yesterday with two other people but he bugged up again today.

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 27, 2011, 11:18AM
That was fun marvelfan and scabbia hope to do it with you guys again.

And i couldnt take it anymore i bought emma frost and now ima buy invisible woman.I already bought black spiderman. I figured i cant take it anymore and if rogue and phoenix come and i dont have enough money i'll just make another account.and  if psylocke and songbird come i'll just buy them on my second account.

Yeah it was fun, we should all do it again sometime. So how do you like Emma so far? It seems like making a 2nd account is on a lot of people's minds these days. It is a good way to be able to play as multiple different characters even if they are spread out in several accounts.

Quote from: Scabbia on June 27, 2011, 12:16PM
Yeah it was. :) I made a lil pic of us dancin too :D

1st: Cap (MarvelFan), IronMan (Jeanfan) and Ms Marvel (Me)
2nd: Same, only Marvelfan switch to Jean Grey :)

And Emma can't dance lol
Love the pic! I was gonna post some too but I couldn't get a really good shot of all of us. And no she can't dance lol. High society must not teach dancing anymore.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 27, 2011, 02:26PM
I knew you love Rogue but had no idea that Jean and Gambit were your favs right after her. Hopefully they will come soon enough and we can play against Mystique with an X-Men team just like you said before. You can be Rogue and I can be Jean and two other people can fill out the slots for either Cyclops, Storm, Wolverine, Gambit, or Emma Frost. Heck those other two should be Gambit and Cyclops and we can have ourselves a double date, playing with our fav X-Girls and their lovers.

Sorry again for not helping against Juggernaut, I have no idea why that mission froze me to one spot. I was gonna start cheering for you but I couldn't even do that lol. As for Lok, he is always glitchy these days. Astonishingly enough he actually worked fine yesterday with two other people but he bugged up again today.

Yeah it was fun, we should all do it again sometime. So how do you like Emma so far? It seems like making a 2nd account is on a lot of people's minds these days. It is a good way to be able to play as multiple different characters even if they are spread out in several accounts.
Love the pic! I was gonna post some too but I couldn't get a really good shot of all of us. And no she can't dance lol. High society must not teach dancing anymore.
If we were to do that, I would be Cyclops
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 27, 2011, 02:26PM

Wel i tried emma and she's exactly like jean lol.Her attacks are unique i like her for noe but she needs more radial attacks.Buts she fun and i like her but her last combo move is so rainbowey it fits dazzler more

BTW im online if anyone wants to come play a mission (Flash Steel Viper)

June 27, 2011, 06:46PM #688 Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 06:50PM by MarvelFan12345
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 27, 2011, 06:29PM
Wel i tried emma and she's exactly like jean lol.Her attacks are unique i like her for noe but she needs more radial attacks.Buts she fun and i like her but her last combo move is so rainbowey it fits dazzler more

BTW im online if anyone wants to come play a mission (Flash Steel Viper)
Her combos are pretty much Jean's except for less range. Plus the final combo is slower and less damaging. I like her power attacks although her radials have very low area of effect. I also hate the rainbow effects while the psychic effects look so good so I wonder why they weren't used for her entire powerset. Her powers are fun to use but quite weak but Emma isn't really built as a powerhouse. Leave that to Jean, Emma is better as a support character with her ability to control enemies.

That's also what I regard Sue as. A much better support character than a powerhouse. Turning invisible and sneaking up on enemies as well as using force fields to protect the team really add to this. Her combos aren't bad except for the final two which are very slow. This is pretty annoying considering that they are the height of her damage scale. Her powers are mostly weak except for the last one but its basically a watered down version of Storm's popup attack. So while Sue can't dish out damage she is really fun to use as a support character.

Looks like no update tonight. :(