Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can someone post a review video of Emma Frost, the game is still not available in my country, and the SHSO staff are getting really annoying. They updated so much and still havent released the game here. Its unfair. Im tired of waiting, the best characters are released and i missed them ugh. I just cant wait anymore T_T

I got my hopes up too :(... jus kiddin' lol. Although they should hurry up with it, cause I want my girl..., just sayin'. lol

I think I'll do that preview video of Emma, but I'll wait untill she's on max level :)
Where are you from Nerissa?
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Scabbia on June 28, 2011, 05:22AM
I got my hopes up too :(... jus kiddin' lol. Although they should hurry up with it, cause I want my girl..., just sayin'. lol
I agree. Although there have been apparent rumors that during the next update we will get the card game. It might be only available for subscribers so you and I are safe if its true. Who else?

Well, I just did the promo code, so I wouldn't be safe for long right? Which its no big deal, once we get back on our feet here at home, then I can renew it. :) But it'd be nice to actually finally get to try this card game instead of staring at the symbol lol. Is it supposed to be like the Marvel Trading Card game (or like Pokemon... 0_o)?

Quote from: Scabbia on June 28, 2011, 07:50AM
Well, I just did the promo code, so I wouldn't be safe for long right? Which its no big deal, once we get back on our feet here at home, then I can renew it. :) But it'd be nice to actually finally get to try this card game instead of staring at the symbol lol. Is it supposed to be like the Marvel Trading Card game (or like Pokemon... 0_o)?
Not sure to be honest. I only watched one trailer with the card game and I was too busy watching Jean's card lol.

lol I don't blame ya, I probably would have done the same thing lol. (Btw, I got 600 gold today :) Yay me! lol)
I'm going to my Mothers today to do some laundry and she wants to check this out...I'm kinda wierded out cause I can't play a videogame with my mother...unless its one of those hidden object type games lol. I think she justs wants to try it out cause I told her Cyclops is one of the default characters and it's real easy to get Jean. >_< I shouldn't have said anything... lol

Is she a Jott fan by any chance lol?

I'm just worried that for this card game we will have to pay gold to buy cards. If the developers are smart they will let us buy cards with silver since most people need a reason to use silver and I imagine more people would be able to play the card game. But then again these are the same people who made furniture cost gold so I'm not so sure anymore.

Unless they do the same thing they did with the heroes. Some are gold and few are silver... I'm surprised they did it like that since it's more for children than adults. Makes no sense.

And yeah, she's a huge Phoenix fan. She has Phoenix tattooed on her leg. Which my step-dad did (it's awesome lookin).

Since it's a sneak peek I hope that they add it for nonpaying players too. What I saw of it made interested me. I'm also curious if they do something like with the heroes is who they will make sliver.

When is the card game supposed to come out? I mean we have been waiting for ever

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 28, 2011, 08:23AM
When is the card game supposed to come out? I mean we have been waiting for ever

MarvelFan said their "supposed" to do it on the next update. But they might not... I guess we'll find out.

I'm bout to hop on there in 2 minutes. (I'm listenin to J.Lo >_<)

im online too im emma frost at the daily bugle (flash steel viper)

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 28, 2011, 10:55AM
im online too im emma frost at the daily bugle (flash steel viper)
I was tryin' to find you, and then when I tried to go on that mission with you, you weren't loading up... Sorry... :( But I've also been haven problems with it today. It's been lagging bad...

Apperantly the card game is coming according to the game's facebook page. The sneak peak of the card game will be available for paid members only and afterwards the game will be available for everyone. Its coming "soon" but they said that about Jean too and it was more than a month before she was playable.