Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Scabbia on June 29, 2011, 10:03PM
Ok, Then MidnightPhoenix can be Storm :D That would be totally awesome! I can't wait for this, you have no idea. lol. If they release the card game, i might be on that when everyone logs on (if it's up by then). If it sucks, then I wont be.:/

Lol I keep opening the heroup page to see if its done XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

lol I have to keep myself from checking it, otherwise I'll be up all night and my fiance would not be happy... so I have to be patient and good...which is really hard. lol

Quote from: Scabbia on June 29, 2011, 10:07PM
lol I have to keep myself from checking it, otherwise I'll be up all night and my fiance would not be happy... so I have to be patient and good...which is really hard. lol

Lol Its so hard not to check :P I just checked and still nothing XD I dont know what is taking so long! For this we better get Rogue, Gambit, Phoenix, Mohawk Storm, Beast, Dr Strange, Shadowcat -stops breathing- lol jk, at least Rogue and the card game, another character would be great also but :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It WOULD be nice if they released Rogue AND Gambit... and it would make sense... lol. But I think it's just Rogue and the preview of the card game. I noticed it went from 9pm-6am for Emma and some missions, so it might take longer this time since there adding the preview of the card game... (which I know, it sucks, but...still........I want ROGUE! lol)

June 30, 2011, 12:28AM #739 Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 12:40AM by Nerissa
When Rouge comes out please show some kind of gameplay video of her or preview video. T_T i really want to see her and Emma

EDIT: And they might be adding rogue at this moment. As when i try to go to www.heroup.com/registration says the site is down for maintenence

Rogue costs 600 gold so she should be easy to access. Haven't tried her in missions yet but her in-game model is fabulous imo. Her emotes are more boring because they are really just the generic ones recycled for her. Even her first emote, which looks really cool, is recycled from Human Torch. I hope her powers are more unique.

In missions, shes good. To me, it seems she's got more of a "combo punch." And yeah, her emotes are boring (even though they all fit her, cept the dancing...that just aint her lol) She looks great though :D

The emotes fit her though so I dont' mind. Lol I actually do kinda like the dance. It suits her in some ways, in other ways not soo much. Sadly there are no absorbing powers but her 2nd attack involves her kissing the enemy and stunning them. I did that with Loki and Thor finished him off with a mighty blow, I knew we made a good team.

June 30, 2011, 07:47AM #744 Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 07:50AM by midnightphoenix123
XD Well now Im getting on my new account to get gold will someone do some missions with me so I can get some tickets?

Edit: My name is Fiery Princess Vapor

Sorry... I was having problems with the game. I upgraded my Browser and now the game runs super slow... so I have to downgrade before I can play again. It was crazy lagging.

Hey guys who wants to play im online right now and is rogue good?

Yes, Rogue's good. :) And I'm not just saying that because I'm a fan.

Got Rogue, and 3 missions today. Rest of the gold will be saved for Gambit, whenever he's released...bout to get nline, so if anyone wants to join in a mission, just let me know.

Oh and if anyone has friend requested me and I declined, sorry but I gotta know it's you cause I wrote everyone's name down but I also know that a lot of people have made seperate accounts. I can't keep track of all these names lol.

X-Women Alert!

BTW anybody seen Rogue's second emote yet? It's so cute and sad at the same time. :(

Ugh, when the game comes here, im getting on and buying Emma Frost and Jean. Im sure i had more than 600 gold as i was going to buy storm then. T_T hurry up SHSO Staff