Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Scabbia on July 03, 2011, 01:57PM
The button should be up near your player icon or you can just press Enter.

And Rogue's pretty powerful people! Don't forget her. Heck I use her special and it knocks everyone out. lol. Love it! (I don't think other people do though cause that gives me more points lol.)
Yeah,i know but i press it and it says "Feature not available"
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

thats odd... did u download the game files?

Yeah Rogue is sooo strong! Her heroup KOS any enemies near her and her third power is just beast!

Quote from: Scabbia on July 03, 2011, 03:22PM
thats odd... did u download the game files?
Thx,i downloaded now,it works!
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

lol No problem...  :)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 03, 2011, 03:26PM
Yeah Rogue is sooo strong! Her heroup KOS any enemies near her and her third power is just beast!

Oh yeah! It almost reminds me of her special on MVC2

One question!, I can't see Rogue on the store do I have to download the files again?
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Shouldn't have to. I didn't. But I also downloaded the files right after Emma was released...so I don't know myself. I noticed though that a major solution to all the problems I had, I had to disable all my add-ons on my browser for everything to work properly. But again, I do not know for sure.

For anyone who hasn't seen it, a promo for the card game and Gambit.

Its talking about the card game when it says a sneak peak but the way Gambit is used in the image makes me feel that he will be a Jr. Shield Agent only character. Its a good thing my subscription is still active so I can get Gambit.

I hope not... But I can see that...

Quote from: Scabbia on July 03, 2011, 07:35PM
Shouldn't have to. I didn't. But I also downloaded the files right after Emma was released...so I don't know myself. I noticed though that a major solution to all the problems I had, I had to disable all my add-ons on my browser for everything to work properly. But again, I do not know for sure.

Hmm I downloaded the files again and still no Rogue... perhaps she's a USA exclusive?? who knows lol?, I'll try again later, I have the gold to buy her :)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Rogue's been removed from the character shop as has Hulkbuster Iron Man. I'm just glad that I purchased Rogue before she was removed.

She was??? I wonder why... Hopefully their updating her (since she was mostly using everyone elses stuff and had no sound). Why would they remove Hulkbuster?

She was probably removed for bugs like the lack of sounds, kinda like Jean was removed for bugs back when she was first playable. Not sure why Hulkbuster was removed but he only lasted a few days in the shop.

i hope that this won't happen to Phoenix when she is released.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 04, 2011, 08:01AM
She was probably removed for bugs like the lack of sounds, kinda like Jean was removed for bugs back when she was first playable. Not sure why Hulkbuster was removed but he only lasted a few days in the shop.

Hmm that explains all... I'll wait then... I'm not too interested on Gambit (only if he's silver lol), especially since it appears that he will be Jr Agent's only.
Phoenix Endsong #5