Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 04, 2011, 08:37AM
i hope that this won't happen to Phoenix when she is released.
I hope not but it seems like it only happens to characters who have bugs/minor issues. Either way, I'll make sure to get Phoenix as soon as she is released.

They said this happened with Emma Frost as well. So most likely Rogue will be back in a day or two.

God! Stupid internet.... I havent been on in awhile, I just saw Rogue was taken off, and the card game promo! YAY! Now we just need Phoenix

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

hey, is anyone in the mood for a few missions now? i've been playing other online games, and i miss this one lol, so is anyone in the mood to play with me now?

I was on but I'm going to see a movie now. Tommorrow we can catch up because I haven't been very active in this game either.

ok, let's chat tomorrow marvelfan, anyone else avaliable? my squad name is Dazzling Linebacker Philosopher.

sorry guys, maybe tomorrow, the game booted me out lol, it said connection to the server lost.

I'll be on in a few. Gotta get my gold for the day :D

okay, so i just tried some sort of workaround, but did any of you guys have to wait so long at the presents... screen?

Just to know if my workaround worked or not :P

EDIT : Nevermind, it didnt :P, however, I did read somthing about Marvel Super Hero squad coming to Europe somewhere in September? Hope its true :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Gambit will be coming after the update tonight! Hopefully the card game as well.

hopefully i doubt i'll buy him though im stuck between buying rogue and sue or waiting for phoenix

I need gold.... XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

WOOOO!!!! I'm excited. Rogue will have her man! lol. I've been saving my gold for him, if he is gold...

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 06, 2011, 12:03PM
hopefully i doubt i'll buy him though im stuck between buying rogue and sue or waiting for phoenix

You should get Rogue :D only cause she's a good beat-em-up character. Everyones sayin that IW is a good support character like Emma

July 06, 2011, 12:29PM #808 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 12:35PM by JeanGrey777
i need gold AND a membership lol, i can't wait for Gambit and Phoenix!, should i make another account to get more gold? like in one account have Emma Frost, in another one Phoenix and stuff like that. and a code that gives you free membership? the ones that i had don't work anymore.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 06, 2011, 12:29PM
i need gold AND a membership lol, i can't wait for Gambit and Phoenix!, should i make another account to get more gold? like in one account have Emma Frost, in another one Phoenix and stuff like that. and a code that gives you free membership? the ones that i had don't work anymore.
i would wait and just make sure that gambit comes and i hope phoenix is 600 or 350 so i can buy her and scarlet witch