Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
or maybe they will put Hulkbuster Iron Man, Tuxedo thing and Rogue, and maybe Gambit (let's hope that and i want him to be buyable for Silver!)

Gambit and Cap have been added to the shop while Rogue, Tux Thing, and Hulkbuster are readded. It seems like we will be getting Nick Fury, Bucky Cap, and a She-Captain America as playables soon. It also looks like there will be a Red Skull/Hydra mission coming soon. Besides that no card game but I'm looking forward to the new stuff coming for "Cap Month" XD

Gambit = 600 Gold
Cap = 1000 Gold

Bought Gambit and he is really fun. His combos are all staff combos but are quite fun and powerful. His heroup and first power are pretty weak but I'm sure they will get better. No unique dance for him either, Remy likes Wolverine's style. And Wanda's lol. BTW Rogue has sounds now but she sounds like every other female.

Oh The game is coming in September in Europe. NOOO!! Thats when school starts T_T

July 07, 2011, 04:08AM #813 Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 04:17AM by JeanGrey777
Oh man, what a let down!, i soo wanted Gambit to be buyable with Silver, but noo, they had to make him buyable with gold, *Sigh*. i wish i had tons of gold now, and my parents won't buy me gold! And i hope that when Phoenix comes out, they will replace Marvel Girl with her and everyone that already bought Marvel Girl, instead of her, they will have Phoenix! that is my highest hope for now.

oh yeah got my membership back anyone on now

could somone give me the run down on the new sneak peek for the card game

I'm bout to get on there and get my man :D lol. I was hopin' they would put him as silver too, just so I'd have more gold to spend on other characters. :( oh well. They need to finish puttin all the characters that were on that poster on facebook. Like Kitty or Nova... that's a huge tease... lol

Quote from: Scabbia on July 07, 2011, 06:19AM
I'm bout to get on there and get my man :D lol. I was hopin' they would put him as silver too, just so I'd have more gold to spend on other characters. :( oh well. They need to finish puttin all the characters that were on that poster on facebook. Like Kitty or Nova... that's a huge tease... lol
Do you still have that postetr/pic? If so can you post it because I haven't seen it yet.

I wish they would make some of these people silver

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 07, 2011, 07:36AM
Do you still have that postetr/pic? If so can you post it because I haven't seen it yet.

I'll have to look it up later, but yeah. I'll be at my mom's in a bit, while I'm there I'll see if I can find it.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 07, 2011, 07:47AM
I wish they would make some of these people silver

They should since there are too many that aren't a Jr. Agent. Plus, again, it's a game mostly for children... lol

Quote from: Scabbia on July 07, 2011, 07:50AM
I'll have to look it up later, but yeah. I'll be at my mom's in a bit, while I'm there I'll see if I can find it.

They should since there are too many that aren't a Jr. Agent. Plus, again, it's a game mostly for children... lol

They want to drain the children dry and take all their money XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Scabbia on July 07, 2011, 07:52AM
Darn Bullies... lol

Lol you can't ever get away from them, even on the internet cyber bullies :( I think I need to talk to their parents about making everyone gold! That is a NO NO! XD

LOL Sorry, wrong thread for the history lol XD XD XD XD XD

Ohh since gambit is released we should do a double date now against the sentinels i call cyclops