Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i call Jean, that's the only X-Woman i have.

July 07, 2011, 10:22AM #826 Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:39AM by Scabbia
Omg! I wanted to do that too. lol. I wish I was home, but I aint. I probably can do it tomorrow though :D If we do, i call Rogue or Gambit :)

BTW, here's that picture I was talking about. As of right now, there's 7 characters in this pic that haven't been released yet.

I think I have a plan XD I want to buy gold and a subscription, I want to spend 10 bucks to get 1,025 gold, then spend 10 bucks to get a subscription because every month for the subscription you get 500 gold so that will add to my total plus I will have a month to load up on gold, and then I can buy Rogue :D And maybe She Hulk, Scarlet Witch, and Sue

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

@midnightphoenix sounds like a plan for 20$ lol

btw when you use the free subcription code how long does it last 30 day's right?

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 07, 2011, 02:52PM
@midnightphoenix sounds like a plan for 20$ lol

btw when you use the free subcription code how long does it last 30 day's right?

Yeah have you not used it yet?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks Scabbia for posting the pic. I'd already seen it though but its the thought that counts.

BTW guys the card game is now up! Its really fun to use and I'm really liking it. I have so much silver so I abuse it by buying a pack of 10 cards as much as possible lol. Even unreleased characters such as Psylocke, Nova, Stealth Iron Man, Red Hulk, etc. can be seen in the card game. It's unfortunate that when I was using Psylocke's attack it was blocked so I couldn't see her in action but luckily I have her card available for other rounds.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 07, 2011, 04:50PM
Thanks Scabbia for posting the pic. I'd already seen it though but its the thought that counts.

BTW guys the card game is now up! Its really fun to use and I'm really liking it. I have so much silver so I abuse it by buying a pack of 10 cards as much as possible lol. Even unreleased characters such as Psylocke, Nova, Stealth Iron Man, Red Hulk, etc. can be seen in the card game. It's unfortunate that when I was using Psylocke's attack it was blocked so I couldn't see her in action but luckily I have her card available for other rounds.

I might be getting on soon for anyone else who might be getting on/ is on

Is the card game up?Im trying to play it but i cant.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Im on right now and it wont let me use it, isnt it members only?

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 07, 2011, 04:57PM
I might be getting on soon for anyone else who might be getting on/ is on
I'm getting on. We can match each other!

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 07, 2011, 05:52PM
Is the card game up?
try reading two posts above your own

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 07, 2011, 05:53PM
Im member and i cant!
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 07, 2011, 05:53PM
That is probably why. Keep trying though just in case

Really its starting to annoy me,i pay for this thing and it wont let me play it

It should be working. I'm sending a card game match to Midnightphoenix but he hasn't responded yet.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 07, 2011, 05:54PM
That is probably why. Keep trying though just in case

Mine says "We're sorry this part of Super Hero Squad online is not currently avaliable, and in the shop, I cant even go into the card thing

Edit ^^ Im not getting it