Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 07, 2011, 05:58PM
Mine says "We're sorry this part of Super Hero Squad online is not currently avaliable, and in the shop, I cant even go into the card thing

Edit ^^ Im not getting it
Same here,it wont let me play,already tried to clear the cache and nothing again!Tried everything and it doesnt load.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

@Midinightphoenix i used it but ima be smart with my new account since you get 150 gold everyday it'll take you 4 days to get it and for 30 days guess how much gold i can get XD

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 07, 2011, 06:23PM
@Midinightphoenix i used it but ima be smart with my new account since you get 150 gold everyday it'll take you 4 days to get it and for 30 days guess how much gold i can get XD

Lol Yeah I Wasnt smart when I had it XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

So the card game has proved to be really fun! Got some sneak peaks for some of the characters..

Psylocke - uses psychic knife and butterfly effect

Stealth Iron Man - uses energy and fire attacks

Mohawk Storm - uses electrified batons for combat. Appears to have no active powers

Everything got even more exciting (or annoying) when a member named "Commander Hat" had Psylocke playable. Rudely enough she refused to tell anyone how she got Psylocke.

sorry i wasnt talking to you marvelfan my cousin was the one who was actually playing but btw i think it's only for members because i tried to acces the card game and it didnt work

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 07, 2011, 09:53PM
sorry i wasnt talking to you marvelfan my cousin was the one who was actually playing but btw i think it's only for members because i tried to acces the card game and it didnt work
It's all right, I didn't notice anyway. The card game is only for members and if you send an invite to a non-member, then they won't recieve it.

BTW Emma's first emote has been fixed now and there is also a way to transform her into diamond, for a short time anyway.

@Really? at first i was using emma's 2nd power emote and then since there was a trouble bot near me i picked it up and threw it and she remained in diamond form for at least a minute

@card game that's stupid if you send it to non member they dont get it they really are forcing people to pay money

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 07, 2011, 10:29PM
BTW Emma's first emote has been fixed now and there is also a way to transform her into diamond, for a short time anyway.

What do you mean?, by the way I'm going to be online hope to see some of you, I would like to play some missions together :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

And im still waiting for it to be playable in Europe XD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I feel out of the loop. lol. I forgot about the card game. I'll try it in a bit.

Nick Fury is now avaliable, but I don't really care because I dont like him any way

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 08, 2011, 06:55AM
Nick Fury is now avaliable, but I don't really care because I dont like him any way

Same here... I'm more focused on getting gold for Rogue, I got Invisible Woman when Rogue was removed and now I don't have enough money xD And I have a feeling that Psylocke or Phoenix are coming next so I'll need more and more gold... oh well lol...
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Polygone on July 08, 2011, 02:52AM
And im still waiting for it to be playable in Europe XD

Me too. Its really annoying. And they are getting quite rude the staff. They are nearly on the edge of forcing people to pay xD

Quote from: whiteking on July 08, 2011, 07:12AM
Same here... I'm more focused on getting gold for Rogue, I got Invisible Woman when Rogue was removed and now I don't have enough money xD And I have a feeling that Psylocke or Phoenix are coming next so I'll need more and more gold... oh well lol...

I know, I want Rogue so bad, Im going to hopefully get a membership tonight, and maybe one of the gold packs then I can get Rogue :D

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 08, 2011, 07:22AM
I know, I want Rogue so bad, Im going to hopefully get a membership tonight, and maybe one of the gold packs then I can get Rogue :D

I know the gold packs will be by choice when my membership expires...
Phoenix Endsong #5