Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: whiteking on July 08, 2011, 07:50AM
I know the gold packs will be by choice when my membership expires...

:) I want to get both a membership and a gold pack 10 bucks each because that would be 1000 gold, plus the 500 gold you get free when your a member plus I can get more on the wheel :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I seen that Nick Fury was available, but I didn't see him in the shop. I had to quit cause my game was lagging terribly...then I remembered that the options go back to default after mager changes. lol. I got Gambit, and it was awesome making him beat up Mystique :D

guys, it keeps saying to me connection to the server lost, does this happen to you too?

Its not happening to me. BTW any of you guys have access to the card game? Its really fun but even better when you play against friends. Plus I have to test my new Jean/Psylocke deck against somebody XD

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 08, 2011, 10:33AM
Its not happening to me. BTW any of you guys have access to the card game? Its really fun but even better when you play against friends. Plus I have to test my new Jean/Psylocke deck against somebody XD

If I get a membership tonight I will play with you!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 08, 2011, 10:37AM
If I get a membership tonight I will play with you!
Cool its really fun but some cards are hard to get. If you buy the Silver Pack you can get several Jean cards. There is a solo Jean, Scott/Jean, and Scott/Logan which features Jean. If you buy the gold cards you can get two Jean cards which are both quite useful. One of them is especially powerful because it can KO a Keeper (a Keeper is your opponent's ally). I still have yet to get the Scott/Logan one.

I cant wait!

I hope you get it soon because by Sunday I'm going to a summer camp and for the rest of the month I won't be able to play :(

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 08, 2011, 11:01AM
I hope you get it soon because by Sunday I'm going to a summer camp and for the rest of the month I won't be able to play :(

I should get it tonight! Lets hope, and you will be missed for the time your gone :(

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 08, 2011, 11:05AM
I should get it tonight! Lets hope, and you will be missed for the time your gone :(
Thanks. I'll try to remain active on this forum as well.

What!? Your leaving!? That aint right. Your my MSHS buddie! :( lol. I would play it, but I can't, I think it's just cause I'm on the free trial thing.

Guys only for a month :P

Hope you have a great time  Marvelfan :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Thanks everyone! :) Like Polygone said its only for the rest of the month and after that I'll be back.

Quote from: Scabbia on July 08, 2011, 12:28PM
What!? Your leaving!? That aint right. Your my MSHS buddie! :( lol. I would play it, but I can't, I think it's just cause I'm on the free trial thing.
Even if your on free trial it should work because its still a membership.

Well it told me the same thing it's been saying whenever you click it. That portion of the game is not available yet.