Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
XD yeah, Phoenix better XD oh and they said in a comment that Phoenix AND Dark Phoenix are not YET in the game, so looks like we'll be getting a Dark Phoenix mission!!!

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 13, 2011, 04:52PM
XD yeah, Phoenix better XD oh and they said in a comment that Phoenix AND Dark Phoenix are not YET in the game, so looks like we'll be getting a Dark Phoenix mission!!!

Where is the comment?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i don't remember lol XD, look for it in their pictures, you'll find it somewhere around there.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 13, 2011, 05:08PM
i don't remember lol XD, look for it in their pictures, you'll find it somewhere around there.

Alright is the comment in English? Because I know they send comments in a different language sometimes

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It's in the picture of Dr. Strange! you can see that comment there.

I thought they had a bug with Nick Fury? So they put him on there yesterday?

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 13, 2011, 06:01PM
It's in the picture of Dr. Strange! you can see that comment there.

I didn't see the comment. Could you post it here?

Ok, here are the comments: John Carlo Salvaleon ho got darkphoenix and phoenix i do have a darkphoenix and phoenix in heroup.com.
and thyey answered this: John, Dark Phoenix and Phoenix are not yet in the game.

I really hope we get Phoenix and Dark Phoenix with long hair XD!

:D this makes me happy!

Hey guys, who wants to play a few missions with me? I'll take Jean

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 14, 2011, 08:14AM
Hey guys, who wants to play a few missions with me? I'll take Jean

I'll be Emma, Rogue or Cyclops see you there I'm solid midnight prince :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on July 14, 2011, 08:17AM
I'll be Emma, Rogue or Cyclops see you there I'm solid midnight prince :)

See you there

See you there Whiteking! I'm Dazzling Linebacker Philosopher.