Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 15, 2011, 09:58AM
Well, it DOES show up, you musn't move her while she is doing that move, or it will not show up. that happened to me too.
no even if i dont move it doesn't show up.

Also why doesn't her powerup protect her? Its practically like Jean's and Storm's heroups

Strange, mmm, i think that this is a good idea, send a ticket in the help center, they might be able to help you, and i too wonder why her hero up doesn't protect her... a bug maybe?

has anyone got silver surfer and if so whats the quickest way to get him

Quote from: fox456 on July 15, 2011, 11:03AM
No, what is that?

It's a free silver card deck

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I just tried the card game. It was cool :) Interesting seeing the characters that havent been released yet. And I thought the Jean and Cyclops attack was cute. It kicked me off as soon as I quit, too much to load up I guess lol. I'm gettin back on though. I want to level up some characters :)

@midnightphoenix123:

How do you get the free silver deck?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on July 16, 2011, 05:38PM
@midnightphoenix123:

How do you get the free silver deck?

I got it by clicking the card thing, and then clicking the cards and deck button or what ever its called then something should pop up saying you have unopend booster deck or something like that then you click open

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Lucky you!  Nothing like that happened for me.

Quote from: fox456 on July 16, 2011, 06:15PM
Lucky you!  Nothing like that happened for me.

:/ really? Thats strange I don't know how I got it then! Did anyone else?

Actually its two gold card packs and three missions.

I got it. I have to say the card game is pretty fun, and I love the fact I can access the all the rooms again.

Edit: How do you get that one? I just got the sliver pack, Iron Man's starter, and his quest. Plus, I bought a gold pack.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 16, 2011, 07:15PM
Actually its two gold card packs and three missions.

Yeah I only got the silver also, the iron man one and the quest is what everyone gets.

I can't access the game right now.  I got a booster pack, but it wasn't "silver" that I recall.  I think it had the Hulk on it.

i got a silver card 2 gold cards and black panthers card quest