Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think they will be all the same,its like war machine and iron man,all the same...Bucky and American Dream arent that diferent from Cap.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Yeah, oh and the female cap is named American Dream, i hope that she comes next in the game, she must be powerful and she's so beautiful XD

Agree...btw Bucky still alive?
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Facebook said the Red Skull mission is coming soon, so I beat thats what we are getting tonight. I would liek a character but Im not setting my heart on anything :D I hope American Dream is silver but it seems they only do one silver hero and 3 or so others for gold and we already have Cap for the first gold, and Nick Fury is silver, but he shouldn't count because he is agents only

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Doesn't it seem strange for you guys that the members-only content costs silver and the all members content (most of it) costs gold. doesn't it seem strange to you? i mean all members content should be silver and members-only content gold. at least it seems strange to me, unless they made it that way, so people would buy a membership and then play with the all members and members-only content, while they split the money that they win.

July 18, 2011, 06:13PM #1131 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 06:15PM by Daken Howlett
I just wanna smash Red Skull with Wolverine,Cap or Bucky the 2nd World War best soldiers(makes sense huh?).And someone else is playing the game at the time they would shut it down for maintenance?

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 18, 2011, 06:11PM
Doesn't it seem strange for you guys that the members-only content costs silver and the all members content (most of it) costs gold. doesn't it seem strange to you? i mean all members content should be silver and members-only content gold. at least it seems strange to me, unless they made it that way, so people would buy a membership and then play with the all members and members-only content, while they split the money that they win.

I never thought about it that way -_- that is stupid. XD They need to fix that, and add something really unique to the agents only stuff because I find the heroes for the agents arent all that great :(

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

They DO need to fix that XD, and there aren't heroes there that are all that great anyway.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 18, 2011, 06:15PM
They DO need to fix that XD, and there aren't heroes there that are all that great anyway.
They just want the money,but i woudnt become member for the agent only heroes,they are just common heroes.

Yeah, same here, i won't become an agent anyway, as you say, and as we all know, they are in it just for the money.

I have a trick,cancell your membership at the last day of the month and in the first day of the next month you get it back!(No i never tryied but it may work)

And how did you know about that trick? because it actually doesn't make any sense, if you cancel it the last day, or cancel it whenever, you'll only get it back by paying again, so please forgive me, but it doesn't make sense. Oh and it says that if you are playing and they start to make the updates, you will not leave the game, you can still playing. But i think that if you leave, you will have to wait until they are done with it.

I didnt know we have to pay until the membership expires.

You don't have to keep paying until the membership expires, you pay once for a membership and you'll keep it for 1/6/12 months (depends on wich one you choose)