Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I hate membership...they just want our money,pay to have fun isnt right.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Well, nothing in life is free, i don't like the idea to pay to have fun, but oh well. Oh and, i hope that we get American Dream in the game tonight or tomorrow.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 18, 2011, 06:32PM
Well, nothing in life is free, i don't like the idea to pay to have fun, but oh well. Oh and, i hope that we get American Dream in the game tonight or tomorrow.
Just 4 heroes and silver lol.American Dream is related to Cap?
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 18, 2011, 06:32PM

I agree! I want her bad, but if she is a lot of gold or not silver Im not gonna buy her. I saving all my gold for Phoenix now

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Maybe Beast will come tomorrow(i saw him in a pic).Anyway i just want a X-Men.

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 18, 2011, 06:34PM
Just 4 heroes and silver lol.American Dream is related to Cap?

I dont believe she is related to him. She isnt even from the 616 universe Sharon Carter is her mother, but no info on her father

I have seen Dr Strange, Beast, Mohawk Storm, and Phoenix in pics but doubt they will come tomorrow

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 18, 2011, 06:38PM
I dont believe she is related to him. She isnt even from the 616 universe Sharon Carter is her mother, but no info on her father

I have seen Dr Strange, Beast, Mohawk Storm, and Phoenix in pics but doubt they will come tomorrow
I think its Bucky or American Dream cuz they release all characters in the intro picture(the one with hydra and red skull at the beginning of the game)or the classic Wolverine from the X-Men intro pic.

I still dont even know if we are getting a character, I beat 100% Its the Red Skull misson, but I dont know if we will get a character also or if we have to settle for the mission only, but I find that all the missions have to many bugs :/

Yeah, all the missions have bugs, example: the Loki mission. oh and if we DO get a character I don't want Bucky, he is Dead XD, i want American Dream, oh and her real name is Shannon Carter., so, i want Shannon! XD

The Loki mission has so many bugs! Everytime I played it we couldnt ever beat it because of the bugs

I agree! it has so many bugs! once i was playing with marvelfan and we couldn't even pass the first part because it had a lot of glitches!

I thought it was just me who was having the bugs with the newer missions.  I'm surprised that they haven't fixed those by now.  It seems that their updates have been pretty good in the past, but they should try to fix the bugs as well as upload new content.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

hey did u guys know that at the dorm rooms u can pause and press the green button and put a hero in the room it would say do u want this hero assinged to this room?

They apparently finished the "update", i didn't see anything new, i didn't even see the Red Skull mission.

Its kinda boring without anything new(have adamantium in all missions and have all X-Men).Why they update something without adding nothing?That doesnt make sense!Someone saw something new?