Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I know what you mean, i bought Jean, Sue, Wanda and i maxed out Jean, Ms. Marvel, Cyclops and Sue, and now i wanna max out Wanda, and my next objective is to buy Phoenix (When she comes out) and American Dream (i hope that they make her buyable with silver, although i doubt it)

You never know, American Dream really isn't that popular of a character. (In my opinion) Heck I didn't even know about her until I read something on uncannyxmen.net that she was Rogue and Captain America's daughter in a What If? comic. (Rogue being taken over by Ms Marvel's persona of course) So they just might make her silver. The Jean they have now is her Marvel Girl outfit, which a lot of people who Don't know much about her (which is rare these days), don't know HER when she was Marvel Girl. And I, personally, don't know many Silver Surfer fans. I didn't know about him til MUA came out lol. Anyways, I'm just saying it's possible, but we wont know til she's released of course :D

Of course, i knew about Marvel Girl already, and i didn't know that American Dream was Rogue taken over by Ms. Marvel's persona (if that's what you said XD) but i did know that she was Cap America's Daughter.

OMG did anyone else see daredevil because i did and it wasnt the card game hold on im going to upload a pic for proof

Red Daredevil, or Classic Daredevil? because i saw classic Daredevil once there.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 19, 2011, 07:22PM
Of course, i knew about Marvel Girl already, and i didn't know that American Dream was Rogue taken over by Ms. Marvel's persona (if that's what you said XD) but i did know that she was Cap America's Daughter.
lol no, I meant that in the "What If?" comic, Ms. Marvel's persona took over Rogue, so it was Ms. Marvel, only in Rogue's body. She married Cap and they had American Dream as a daughter, but that was in the What If? comic so it didn't really go with the actual story line behind her... I think... I don't know. lol

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 19, 2011, 07:29PM
IDk what type of name this is but look:

Isn't he a code that you get from the toy or somethin?

Oh yeah, if i'm not mistaken that's classic Daredevil, you can get him with the code that you can get buying the latest super hero squad toy in hasbro.
@ Scabbia: Oh ok, i misunderstood then XD, i would like to see Cap marry Ms. Marvel XD

That answered my question. lol. Too bad you need a code, I'd get him too. He's one of them characters that I don't freak out over, but I like to check and see how he's doing once in awhile in the comics lol. He looks cool though.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 19, 2011, 07:31PM
Oh yeah, if i'm not mistaken that's classic Daredevil, you can get him with the code that you can get buying the latest super hero squad toy in hasbro.
@ Scabbia: Oh ok, i misunderstood then XD, i would like to see Cap marry Ms. Marvel XD

I'm surprised they havent yet. The way they beleive in American rights and stuff. They go so good together.

They make the perfect couple, i wonder if another good couple could be Spider-Man with Spider-Girl perhaps?

I don't know, cause Spider-Man and MJ are really good together, especially with their past.

hey is anyone on now

im emperor rat

I might get on in a little bit. Helping someone right now though... might be about 10 minutes... maybe... >_<

I'll post on here when I'm bout to log on. I'm hopin' I have enough silver to buy Bucky, but if not it's cool, I'll wait til I have time to sit on the prize wheel...for hours... lol.