Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
That isnt fair XD i paid 5,000 to

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

XD :P thats your own fault for purchasing her XD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on July 20, 2011, 11:37AM
XD :P thats your own fault for purchasing her XD

Im not complaining. And its not my fault. Its the creators fault for making her 5,000 here and 3,000 there. She is my favorite character so why wouldn't I buy her

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

XD, just a joke :P, well, cant say I purchased my favorite character yet, but im trying to buy all my favorite characters XD

Quote from: Polygone on July 20, 2011, 11:50AM
XD, just a joke :P, well, cant say I purchased my favorite character yet, but im trying to buy all my favorite characters XD

I know it was XD, but its Jean XD I have to get serious lol. Isnt your favorite Galactus, I dont think he is in there XD

Meh, Ill wait for Scarlet witch and Emma, those are my favorite (and one of the major reasons I got a JR shield agent membership)

However, I would be happy with a Galactus boss-fight (which is highely likely to appear, since he also appears on the actual show)

Plus, rumors about Dr Strange and Psylocke also make me happy :)

Quote from: Polygone on July 20, 2011, 11:54AM
Meh, Ill wait for Scarlet witch and Emma, those are my favorite (and one of the major reasons I got a JR shield agent membership)

However, I would be happy with a Galactus boss-fight (which is highely likely to appear, since he also appears on the actual show)

Plus, rumors about Dr Strange and Psylocke also make me happy :)

They arent rumors! They will be in, along with Mohawk storm, beast and phoenix

I know :P, srry for that XD

Anyway, I saw a Skrull change into Dr Strange as well, so he's closer then most think?

Anyway, I might just buy Phoenix and Psylocke XD

July 20, 2011, 01:06PM #1223 Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 01:08PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: Polygone on July 20, 2011, 01:04PM
I know :P, srry for that XD

Anyway, I saw a Skrull change into Dr Strange as well, so he's closer then most think?

Anyway, I might just buy Phoenix and Psylocke XD

If you play the card game you can see tons of unreleased heroes. (Mohawk Storm, Psylocke, Elektra) for some reason I cant think of any more but I know there are some

Psylocke's gonna be a code thing for awhile and then released for sale in the game. Just like they did (or are doing) with Scarlet Spider and Daredevil.

I'm sure the next one will be the American Dream, then they'll go on with others. (Hopefully Phoenix or Dr. Strange.)

Its almost time for the Comic Con(Psylocke code),and if i give some extra money to the guy who give the codes he will let me take more codes,so you all can expect Psylocke to be playable very soon XD.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Well hopefully it's a code more than one person can use so that way no money is involved :) And if not, hopefully they'll accept money. lol.

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 20, 2011, 02:16PM
Its almost time for the Comic Con(Psylocke code),and if i give some extra money to the guy who give the codes he will let me take more codes,so you all can expect Psylocke to be playable very soon XD.

Are you for sure he will give you more? Don't forgot all the ideas we gave you XD

Quote from: Scabbia on July 20, 2011, 02:18PM
Well hopefully it's a code more than one person can use so that way no money is involved :) And if not, hopefully they'll accept money. lol.
If they dont accept my money they will aceppt my fist in their faces.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 20, 2011, 02:18PM
If they dont accept my money they will aceppt my fist in their faces.

Good plan!