Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 20, 2011, 02:20PM
Good plan!
lol yeah,im the best at what i do and what i do isnt very nice(if it isnt clear what i do,i explain,i punch ppl.)
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Breaking news guys!If you are a X-Men fan like me you will love what i found on the net,look at it

And yeah thats Beast,i dont think he will come soon but now we know he will come!
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Im not sure if I will get Beast, im not a huge fan of him. BTW is that how cyclops looks in that because I found this picture and he looks different http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MquKifdhE_A/Tay6mc0fq2I/AAAAAAAACRo/MnKazTNESfw/s1600/vlcsnap-2011-04-18-18h20m29s121.jpg

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 20, 2011, 03:41PM
Im not sure if I will get Beast, im not a huge fan of him. BTW is that how cyclops looks in that because I found this picture and he looks different http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MquKifdhE_A/Tay6mc0fq2I/AAAAAAAACRo/MnKazTNESfw/s1600/vlcsnap-2011-04-18-18h20m29s121.jpg
Yeah i think the Cyclops from your picture is from the beta cuz the one from Beast picture is just how mine is.

Now that I think about it, look at the picture closer. You can tell its cropepd/ photoshopped, the white around him is to pixaly compared to the others, his head doesnt fit there properly and he is all pixaly, the others are mainly just blurry

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 20, 2011, 03:46PM
Now that I think about it, look at the picture closer. You can tell its cropepd/ photoshopped, the white around him is to pixaly compared to the others, his head doesnt fit there properly and he is all pixaly, the others are mainly just blurry
The lines are really strange,and the white around him isnt correct,maybe it is just another fake...

Well even if the pictures a fake, I know 100% he will be in it. They can't just make a character design and never put him in.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 20, 2011, 03:49PM
Well even if the pictures a fake, I know 100% he will be in it. They can't just make a character design and never put him in.
I think that so,and i compared the head to the character model head it fix very well in the body.

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 20, 2011, 02:16PM
Its almost time for the Comic Con(Psylocke code),and if i give some extra money to the guy who give the codes he will let me take more codes,so you all can expect Psylocke to be playable very soon XD.
Awesome thanks again. Don't forget the disguises and ur cuz as alternatives to paying more lol. Will u pm the codes btw?

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 20, 2011, 02:18PM
If they dont accept my money they will aceppt my fist in their faces.
LMAO haha btw if you do have to purchase the codes then thank you very very much this is such a nice thing your doing :)

three cheers for daken hip hip

Strange what happend? The game isnt available again. I played it yesterday now i cant. When will they really release it. And Polygone did u buy a membership or used a code ( idk if its still working )

July 21, 2011, 02:56AM #1242 Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 03:00AM by Polygone
Yeah. weird but its probally maintence + its only like 7 euro each month, I just buyed membership btw

Also, think about it logically, if it worked yesterday, I doubt it will take long before its avaible in Europe again, because they already found a way to make it work here, so yeah :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

i dont think its a maintence. It says the game isnt available here and since people say its coming fall i dont think it will come back tommorow or late today. If thats true u just waisted a membership. Thats what i call not thinking while purchasing, you have to be sure the game is here ready to be played not just hurry and buy a membership on the second u see u can enter the site

July 21, 2011, 08:24AM #1244 Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 08:26AM by Daken Howlett
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 20, 2011, 06:21PM
Awesome thanks again. Don't forget the disguises and ur cuz as alternatives to paying more lol. Will u pm the codes btw?
If i can get only some codes i will pm only to some persons, and if i get only one i use it and post here but if i get alot of codes i post all here to everyone,btw the comic con is today!Im really excited to complete my X-Men collection.