Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 26, 2011, 03:53PM
About the Psylocke codes,its a one-time code,so i cant just give it away,so i used it,sorry for everyone who wanted the codes,but i coudnt do nothing,they wont let me take another,i tried,its not that easy.Im sorry,i would like to give codes to everyone but i cant,i tried to get more but they just didnt let me in,i hope you all forgive me.

I need to play the game with you to see how Psylocke is!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 26, 2011, 04:43PM
I need to play the game with you to see how Psylocke is!
Her first power emote remind me of Emma Frost,its almost the same,and the second i didnt unlocked...anyway i will try to get some images of her in the game.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

im going on in half an hour will somone be joining me?

hey cool american dream is at the shops for 600 gold

Quote from: fox456 on July 26, 2011, 01:06PM
lol, it wasn't me who was getting the codes.  It was Daken Howlett.
xd  sorry
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Its all right Daken. We all understand and its fine. You tried and that's what counts.

Can anyone tell me what Jean's powers are.

Power Emotes
3 Powers in Missions
Combos
Hero Up

I wrote them in this thread a while ago. Try searching for it.

Ugh, the website is really killing me :P, perhaps it is going to be online in Europe, but it just kinda sucks, each day, I look at the site, and each day, I get the same message :P

(Can someone PLEASE tell me how I can send these help tickets??)

This is the message the SHSO Staff answered my sent ticket

QuoteGreetings,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the availability of Super Hero Squad Online in your area.

At this time Customer Support does not have any additional information on when we will be live in your region.

For a brief period, Super Hero Squad Online may have been mistakenly available in some areas outside the US, however the issue was corrected.

Thank you for patience during this time, and we look forward to seeing you in Super Hero City,

Super Hero Squad Online Support

I think thats kind of messed up. It was mistakenly available. So first off it should be avaliable, second I find that kind of rude

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I should try American Dream, although i preffer to save up for Dr. Strange and Phoenix. Who do you think that's coming next? Daredevil, Psylocke, Dr. Strange, Phoenix? who? i think Dr. Strange

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 28, 2011, 09:09AM
I should try American Dream, although i preffer to save up for Dr. Strange and Phoenix. Who do you think that's coming next? Daredevil, Psylocke, Dr. Strange, Phoenix? who? i think Dr. Strange

Or Beast and Mohawk Storm.

Well that answer sucks :P

But seriously though, How do you send one of these TICKETS???

I really want to know, and I cant find a link :P Please say :)

Red Hulk is coming sometime this week... (boooo) Whatever.

Quote from: Polygone on July 28, 2011, 11:57AM
Well that answer sucks :P

But seriously though, How do you send one of these TICKETS???

I really want to know, and I cant find a link :P Please say :)

When you go to the site, look through all the tabs at the top (like my account...I think) But if your sending a ticket about it not being available there, it's not gonna help. They only help on minor things, like with the gold or buggs.