Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Furniture everywhere? lol That would have been cool to see. I don't know if you can set it like that. I just put their stuff in the rooms. And I gave Rogue and Gambits room Rogue's paint :D I didn't care too much cause I don't really get on there.

Quote from: Scabbia on July 30, 2011, 10:49AM
Furniture everywhere? lol That would have been cool to see. I don't know if you can set it like that. I just put their stuff in the rooms. And I gave Rogue and Gambits room Rogue's paint :D I didn't care too much cause I don't really get on there.

Yeah if you put the stuff down and then click on it and throw it it will hit other stuff and it will all go flying around everywhere, same with the people

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Been there done that XD, I think im still having a messy helicarrier XD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on July 30, 2011, 10:54AM
Been there done that XD, I think im still having a messy helicarrier XD

Lol, thats mainly the only reason I go in there, Is to pick up the heroes at throw um across the screen XD. Or pause and the put all the stuff I have ontop of each other and then watch it fall XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Btw Phoenix is rumored to be a member-only character as well as Mohawk Storm. All alternative characters are going to be only members only

Quote from: White Queen on July 30, 2011, 12:06PM
Btw Phoenix is rumored to be a member-only character as well as Mohawk Storm. All alternative characters are going to be only members only

.... WTF Im gonna be so mad if they do that! First I would be like  :hyper: "Phoenix oh my god shes out!" Then when I saw shes member only  :eek: Then when I try to buy her, even tho I cant  :lamer: Then I would run and scream  :runaway:

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 30, 2011, 12:14PM
.... WTF Im gonna be so mad if they do that! First I would be like  :hyper: "Phoenix oh my god shes out!" Then when I saw shes member only  :eek: Then when I try to buy her, even tho I cant  :lamer: Then I would run and scream  :runaway:
LOL what a nice plan xD
And im sure they will do it, Phoenix, Mohawk Storm, Red Hulk and future alternative characters will be member only content. But im not 100 % sure.

Quote from: White Queen on July 30, 2011, 12:18PM
LOL what a nice plan xD
And im sure they will do it, Phoenix, Mohawk Storm, Red Hulk and future alternative characters will be member only content. But im not 100 % sure.

Lol thank you very much!  :bowdown1: I wish they would at least make it so after you buy member only things once your not a member any more you can still use the things you own, but not buy the members only stuff

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 30, 2011, 12:19PM
Lol thank you very much!  :bowdown1: I wish they would at least make it so after you buy member only things once your not a member any more you can still use the things you own, but not buy the members only stuff
yeah that would really make it better. I think when Doctor Strange is released they might release a Dormammu mission as well or Mephisto mission. I would love if they add an X-Mansion zone or Oscorp Zone. Do you know that the danger room is also their cafeteria, jym and Chess Club room xD they said it on one of the episodes of super hero squad show

Quote from: White Queen on July 30, 2011, 12:23PM
yeah that would really make it better. I think when Doctor Strange is released they might release a Dormammu mission as well or Mephisto mission. I would love if they add an X-Mansion zone or Oscorp Zone. Do you know that the danger room is also their cafeteria, jym and Chess Club room xD they said it on one of the episodes of super hero squad show

We need more worlds to go to, the X-Mansion would be so fun, or the Astral Plane XD released along wtih Phoenix and a Dark Phoenix mission or Shadowking mission.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 30, 2011, 12:29PM
We need more worlds to go to, the X-Mansion would be so fun, or the Astral Plane XD released along wtih Phoenix and a Dark Phoenix mission or Shadowking mission.
Oooo Astral Plane. Me like Astral Plane xD Yeah but only telepaths can go there. I think they might add a Shadowking mission if they add Professor X as a playable character. Wheelchair version

Quote from: White Queen on July 30, 2011, 12:32PM
Oooo Astral Plane. Me like Astral Plane xD Yeah but only telepaths can go there. I think they might add a Shadowking mission if they add Professor X as a playable character. Wheelchair version

Well they can make a special portal where non Telepaths can go XD Haven't they done that before? Like in XML1 they did that

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 30, 2011, 12:39PM
Well they can make a special portal where non Telepaths can go XD Haven't they done that before? Like in XML1 they did that
Well yeah they did that, i just dont know where they will put the portal xD
They should have added a Stephford Cucoos mission when they added Emma

Quote from: White Queen on July 30, 2011, 12:45PM
Well yeah they did that, i just dont know where they will put the portal xD
They should have added a Stephford Cucoos mission when they added Emma

Well when you go to the astral plane before you can enter it could make you stand on a thing that makes a buuble around you or something that makes you able to go in the astral plane, like how the baxter building has the thing that can make you invisible. And I agree about the cuckoos, but we havent had a mission yet where there was more then one main bad guy.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 30, 2011, 12:19PM

I agree 100%.

Oh, and isn't there a mission that has two villains that involves fire and ice?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927