Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on July 30, 2011, 01:48PM
I agree 100%.

Oh, and isn't there a mission that has two villains that involves fire and ice?

Oh yeah maybe, when it was May and all the Thor stuff was coming out. But Ive never played it so I dont rememeber

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: fox456 on July 30, 2011, 01:48PM
I agree 100%.

Oh, and isn't there a mission that has two villains that involves fire and ice?
Yes it is between Ymir and Surtur and quite a fun mission?

Anybody tried Nick Fury, American Dream, Bucky Cap, or the Red Skull mission yet? Just bought Fury and might get American Dream.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 30, 2011, 02:34PM

Anybody tried Nick Fury, American Dream, Bucky Cap, or the Red Skull mission yet? Just bought Fury and might get American Dream.

I havent tried any of them, BTW are you back from Camp now? I need someone to play on the game with it seems not many people get on much :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 30, 2011, 02:34PM

I have Bucky, already have him maxed. He's good.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 30, 2011, 02:40PM
I need someone to play on the game with it seems not many people get on much :P

I get on everyday, just in the mornings cause in the afternoon, I'm busy. Sometimes I gt on late at night though...

Quote from: Scabbia on July 30, 2011, 02:42PM
I have Bucky, already have him maxed. He's good.

I get on everyday, just in the mornings cause in the afternoon, I'm busy. Sometimes I gt on late at night though...

Really! We need to play, because I dont think Im even friends with you yet. I normally only get on to get my daily gold and get a few more tickets because nobody else is on that I want to play with XD

I thought I had you on my friends list....oh well, if you ever see Funny Cat, that's me. I almost have my last character Maxed (Wasp) so if I am not her, then I'm Rogue.

Quote from: Scabbia on July 30, 2011, 02:46PM
I thought I had you on my friends list....oh well, if you ever see Funny Cat, that's me. I almost have my last character Maxed (Wasp) so if I am not her, then I'm Rogue.

Ok, Hmm i hope I didnt delete you If I had you as a friend because I used to add everyone that wanted to be my friend and I guess you can only have 100 friends and a meesage poped up XD so I deleted everyone but the people from here, but I know I wouldn't have deleted you because I had the list open from here of all the people who play :/

I need to do that same thing with the "friend list cleaning."  :)

BTW, I have played the Red Skull mission and it's alot of fun because it's different from all the others.  I won't spoil it for you....
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on July 30, 2011, 05:00PM
I need to do that same thing with the "friend list cleaning."  :)

BTW, I have played the Red Skull mission and it's alot of fun because it's different from all the others.  I won't spoil it for you....

Well at least its different then all the others. And yeah about the friends, I cant believe that I had that many friends when the message poped up I couldn't believe it!

Yeah I'm back from camp so I'll be regularly on like before. Thanks for the info about the new stuff btw.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 30, 2011, 07:40PM
Yeah I'm back from camp so I'll be regularly on like before. Thanks for the info about the new stuff btw.

Yay! Glad your back!  :laola:

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 30, 2011, 07:41PM
Yay! Glad your back!  :laola:
Thanks, glad to be back.
Tried out Fury and he is really fun. American Dream on the other hand is basically just Cap with a few variants that make really no difference to be honest.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 30, 2011, 08:01PM
Thanks, glad to be back.
Tried out Fury and he is really fun. American Dream on the other hand is basically just Cap with a few variants that make really no difference to be honest.

XD Well then Im glad I didn't buy her.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 30, 2011, 08:02PM
XD Well then Im glad I didn't buy her.
I enjoyed Cap enough that I can live with American Dream although I was hoping for better. I still have a subscription going so I don't mind too much.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 30, 2011, 08:03PM
I enjoyed Cap enough that I can live with American Dream although I was hoping for better. I still have a subscription going so I don't mind too much.

I have Cap already so if she is just like him then I dont need to buy her, would you like to do a mission?