Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Scabbia on August 11, 2011, 04:14AM
Who's room is Wasp in? And I love how you put the Mystique punching bag in Rogue's room lol. I actually thought about buying that just to put it in her room in my HQ. (That was yesterday) But I aint waistin gold.
Wasp is in Storm's room. Yeah I really felt that Rogue needed more for her room so I went ahead and got her the punching bag.

Quote from: Polygone on August 11, 2011, 04:10AM
I thought Reed was married? XD (cus he's sitting next to Rogue XD)
Marriage is an empty promise in the Marvel Universe.

Love all of them but my favorite are Rogue's room and Jean's.There quit creative i think i might decorate my rooms like that :D

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on August 11, 2011, 02:33PM
Love all of them but my favorite are Rogue's room and Jean's.There quit creative i think i might decorate my rooms like that :D
Thanks. There's a new plant collection in the store so I'll make sure to add those to Storm's room.

Man! I was just about to get on, then I see "Gamedown Time 8pm" ... and it's 9pm. That was a slap in the face. lol

Quote from: Scabbia on August 11, 2011, 06:02PM
Man! I was just about to get on, then I see "Gamedown Time 8pm" ... and it's 9pm. That was a slap in the face. lol

Hopefully we are getting an update

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well I'm sure it's either Miss She Rulk herself or it's Villain Ville... or whatever. lol. I wish it was someone completely new... like Colossus or Kitty... Even though I can't get anyone anytime soon... (This 5 gold a day is crap.)

i getting sick of old dance on new dudes why cant they make new ones?

So we have Arcade Games coming, The Patriot Iron Man? And another Silver Surfer? I'm glad I don't have a membership this month, I'd be dissapointed. Although it's cool they finally added a card slot on the Prize Wheel. And hopefully we'll be getting a MODOK mission this month :D

We'll be getting MODOK and Abomination this month as well as Iron Patriot and Dark Surfer for playables. Spider-Girl and Spider-Woman are on sale for 600 gold while Red Shulkie is 600 too. You can now also buy silver with gold.

I thought Spider Woman and Spider Girl were already 600... And why would anyone want to buy silver with gold? Silver is too easy to get. It needs to be the other way around. Buy gold with silver. :D

When I first read Marvelfan12345's comment, I was thinking, "YES!"  But I thought it was buying gold with silver!  I agree with Scabbia, we need that feature.  I am glad that there is now a card slot on the wheel, that's a thousand times better than paint at least.  The card slot must be very new because I didn't see it on there yesterday afternoon.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Im getting ons so if anyone else is want to play? :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The card slot just came out today. Is anybody buying Red Shulkie? I want to see if she's good or not.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 12, 2011, 10:07AM
The card slot just came out today. Is anybody buying Red Shulkie? I want to see if she's good or not.

I'm thinking about it. She is one of my favorite marvel characters (She Hulk not really Red She Hulk) But I will most likely buy her.

Bought Spider-Girl and she's really good! One of my new favs now.