Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've never had that problem, I have a problem of people continuesly attacking the boss instead of having a plan or somethin. Then they die nonstop by doing that and our rank goes down. Very aggravating, but I think I'd be more aggravated if they didn't do anything at all lol. I'd just restart the mission with new people lol.

People like that make me want to slam my head into a wall XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Scabbia on August 13, 2011, 04:37PM
I've never had that problem, I have a problem of people continuesly attacking the boss instead of having a plan or somethin. Then they die nonstop by doing that and our rank goes down. Very aggravating, but I think I'd be more aggravated if they didn't do anything at all lol. I'd just restart the mission with new people lol.
OOh i wont even tell u what they did one time we were playing the ultron mision and NOBODY died.And we had a VERY HIGH adamantium award.All of a sudden one person that had thing knew he had low health and didn't even bother to go and get the food.In fact everyone else stopped getting the food cuz he had the lowest health and he died.SO we ended up having a gold medal

I hate it when the person does nothing, you do everything, your low on health, they know it. Yet they go and get the fruit while your trying to also... :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 14, 2011, 08:45PM
I hate it when the person does nothing, you do everything, your low on health, they know it. Yet they go and get the fruit while your trying to also... :/

I have to admit that sometimes I forget and chase down the fruit, etc., out of habit when I'm playing solo.  But when I remember, I let the others get the bonuses.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

hey does anyone know if they will bring out hawkeye cause i really REALLY want him

I'm sure they will, but doubt it'll be anytime soon.

cause my membership ends tonight and i got 1600 gold to spend and i want the current avengers team

You can still spend your gold after your membership expires.  You just can't buy (or use) the Agents only characters.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

i know that but i hope he comes out soon cause im a big spender

oh btw im on right now if anyone wants to join

Well you still get gold, not as much, but you can save up while playin the other characters you get.

really cool i bought like 7 heroes and there all level 5 so ive got lots of time to play with them

see. I maxed all my characters, but I want to get all their medals to, so that way Im not THAT bored. lol

does anyone wat to do a mission or 2