Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
fyi, I'm not using my own computer and don't have the MSHSO files on this one.  Otherwise, I'd play some missions with you.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

mshso is down for maintenance right now

I bought my one month subscription on the 14th of July and they said it will end on the 16th of Augest. Then i checked out why my subscription wasnt ending today it said ive got till 7th of September. Im so happy.:) Anyone else experienced it?

An Arcade is coming to Marvel Super Hero Squad Online. With 2 mini games. Its probably a zone

Iron Patriot is up for 3000 silver as an Agent only hero. His powers are basically based off of Iron Man but with a few differences such as new effects. His heroup is amazing though; he summons Sentry to come smashing down on his foes!

The Abomination mission is also up

I dont find him worth it. With all the Iron Mans, Hulks, Thors etc they are all almost the same with small differences. Although Ive heard both Thors are Different.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

All 3 Thors are completely different. Iron Man's variations are all different except for Iron Patriot while the Hulks and Caps are all basically the same.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 17, 2011, 01:01PM
All 3 Thors are completely different. Iron Man's variations are all different except for Iron Patriot while the Hulks and Caps are all basically the same.

Yeah I was pretty sure about the thors/ I forgot there was 3 tho. Iron Mans I thought were the same, I was pretty sure about Cap, but thought the 3 Hulks would be a bit different

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Im still trying to beat the national security system :D no luck though -_- iron patriot sounds epic oh well, im just hoping its gonna get released somewhere around autunm :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Iron Patriot has been added to the game, he's Members-Only. and there is also a new mission, i don't remember the name lol.

I got annoyed again! XD I dont know if its just me but I hate when theres tons of people in one place. They are all talking you can barley see what your friend posted before its swept away in what everyone else is saying and they are using CAPS it makes me angry

Same here, it's SO annoying! i hate when they use Caps and when there is a CROWD of people there, it's so annoying!

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on August 18, 2011, 10:32AM
Same here, it's SO annoying! i hate when they use Caps and when there is a CROWD of people there, it's so annoying!

I know! Its so annoying! I just want to yell out SHUT UP! XD but I just left and went to Asgard :P

XD, it happens to me too, i wish i could attack outside of the missions lol, i would be attacking everyone XD, but i go to Baxter or Asgard, depends if i want to have a small party, or just relax for a while XD

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on August 18, 2011, 11:17AM
XD, it happens to me too, i wish i could attack outside of the missions lol, i would be attacking everyone XD, but i go to Baxter or Asgard, depends if i want to have a small party, or just relax for a while XD

To me it seems that nobody is ever in Asgard, like there are people but its so silent and peaceful. Daily Bugle is always the loudest place with Baxter right up there with it