Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh cool. I hope their on sale for awhile. I'll get them either tomorrow or Friday.

They last for a week so get them soon! BTW Thing's card missions are now both 10 silver which is a really good price (especially since they were gold before!) Also Dark Surfer is released for 600 silver.

Oh yeah, i bought the thing's quest pack, luckly they were silver (thanks god, now i can practice). And, i have 310 gold, i gotta get to 600 to buy Emma Frost, and, they say that Phoenix will be buyable with Silver on October, but save up Gold just in case, i will.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 24, 2011, 07:59PM
Also Dark Surfer is released for 600 silver.

I missed out on that one.  Dark Surfer is now 600 gold.  :(
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Aw man, I was gonna get SilverS. Too. Oh well. I hope the Things card thing is still on sale today...

Yes, they are still Silver, don't worry, you can buy them :)

I got Thing's card missions too.  Thanks for the "heads up" MarvelFan12345!

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on August 24, 2011, 08:08PM
Oh yeah, i bought the thing's quest pack, luckly they were silver (thanks god, now i can practice). And, i have 310 gold, i gotta get to 600 to buy Emma Frost, and, they say that Phoenix will be buyable with Silver on October, but save up Gold just in case, i will.
To bad u cant trade gold with people or i could lend u some gold from my 2500 stash:).

Cool, i hope that we get a trade option later on, maybe i could ask you for 290 gold lol. and there is going to be an update tonight, maybe we'll get Villianville tomorrow!

They just need to make it to where we can exchange silver for gold. I'm stickin' with that lol. I hope its Villainville. Just to see somethin new.

just went to villan ville and it seems preety dark. Theres a arcade door like a shop and at the front theres a little sewer that u can jump in and out of. Theres a giant eye from the series and 2 doom statues that electricity comes out of there hands. Friendly robots replace civilians and u can get a bot head to run around with. Seems preety fun place atm.

Villianville, finally! I'm going there with Jean, see if i can kick some bad guys asses lol

Going in now... I may see one of you guys there!

I went earlier today, I didn't think it was all that. I guess its not "dark enough" for me lol. And i missed the things cards quests... But I did get the missions :) took forever to load up everything though...

Im getting on now... even tho loading is taking for ever :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS