Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What is invisible woman's new flight effect is she still trapped in a globe xD

Idk, wait a second, let me check.

It is a globe, but it's color is a dark blue now, and at the beggining it looks like an aura. you gotta see it for yourself, you'll understand better

Easy enough for you to say while not being in Europe xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on September 16, 2011, 07:13AM
Easy enough for you to say while not being in Europe xD
xD. I wish it came out in Europe already, Polygone when did u say it should be out? u had a countdown on ur signature before

Yeah

It SHOULD be somewhere around September (read it before, heck, I even emailed the company a question when it came out (in German) but never got a response )

However the guy saying that it should be coming out in September dind't say his source, and told that that was the earliest plan date (somewhere around autumn) so yeah, we all know how these ''earliest'' realese dates things come true -_- sigh
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on September 16, 2011, 09:31AM
Yeah

It SHOULD be somewhere around September (read it before, heck, I even emailed the company a question when it came out (in German) but never got a response )

However the guy saying that it should be coming out in September dind't say his source, and told that that was the earliest plan date (somewhere around autumn) so yeah, we all know how these ''earliest'' realese dates things come true -_- sigh
I want it now xD

I have so many things i must do
1) Get Gold
2) Buy Emma Frost
3) Play with Emma
4) Max out Emma's level
5) Get Gold
6) Explore Asgard
7) Buy Jean
8) Play with Jean
9) Max Out Jean's Level
10) Die

I maxed out Jean already and she's aswome, but i really want to buy Emma Frost, but i lack the gold XD

Quote from: White Queen on September 16, 2011, 10:00AM
I have so many things i must do
1) Get Gold
2) Buy Emma Frost
3) Play with Emma
4) Max out Emma's level
5) Get Gold
6) Explore Asgard
7) Buy Jean
8) Play with Jean
9) Max Out Jean's Level
10) Die

LOL!  :D
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on September 18, 2011, 07:56PM
HA!  I hear ya!
xD school is like hell, one and the same , and the teachers are the devils minions while theh headmaster is the devil

This game just got more fun! Several people from another forum have grouped together to make their own team. Now we meet up and play theme missions (basically we pick a theme of heroes and battle a villain who fits the theme: like Bruisers vs Juggernaut, Agile Warriors vs Mystique, Fantastic Four vs Dr. Doom, Marvel Women vs Enchantress, etc.)

If anybody else is interested we can meet up and you can officially join the team!

Wow cool, i'm interested in Joining, can i join?

Of course. We can get together and I'll introduce you to the team!