Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Don't get excited, There is nothing new on the game except that White Elektra is now avaliable to obtain via a hasbro toy code. besides that, there is nothing new.

I know, I got on this morning and I was dissapointed :( I want Black Cat now! XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Kinda sucks how they mostly realese some sort of alternate skin (I believe normal Elektra was already avaible?)
And then she costs like 400 gold, and just to have your team complete, you're gonna buy white Elektra even though you already have red normal Elektra (sounds like something I would do xD)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

It's weird how sometimes the maintenance sessions bring alot of cool changes and then other times there's basically nothing.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Anything new in Super Hero City xD

If anyone is interested (and i'm sure midnightphoenix is) Black Cat was released, There is a Spider-Man card quest as well now.

Cool! I'm going in to check things out right now.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

September 28, 2011, 03:02PM #1612 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 03:24PM by midnightphoenix123
Falls on floor crying of Happeniss yay! Finally a reason to play again!

Black Cat seems awesome so far, I love swinging around in the air :D

Edit: Black cat is so FUN! She is so unique, to me atleast, I love her :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Black Cat is amazing fun. She has a web-swing but with a grappling hook. Her combos are fun and fast and her last one is just amazing. Check out her emotes too!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 28, 2011, 03:56PM
Black Cat is amazing fun. She has a web-swing but with a grappling hook. Her combos are fun and fast and her last one is just amazing. Check out her emotes too!

Isnt she just great! I love her :D

We'll have to team up soon! I might get on in a few hours.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 28, 2011, 04:01PM
We'll have to team up soon! I might get on in a few hours.

Ok, Im not sure If I will be able to I have alot to do but maybe :)

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 28, 2011, 04:02PM
Ok, Im not sure If I will be able to I have alot to do but maybe :)
I'm very busy too these days.  I don't even spin for gold anymore. I just get on to get my daily 20 gold.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 28, 2011, 04:10PM
I'm very busy too these days.  I don't even spin for gold anymore. I just get on to get my daily 20 gold.

Lol me to! I dont have my membership any more, but if I remember right after you cancel you can still spin again for one more full wheel of gold, and im just saving it for when I need gold

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 28, 2011, 04:14PM
Lol me to! I dont have my membership any more, but if I remember right after you cancel you can still spin again for one more full wheel of gold, and im just saving it for when I need gold
Lol no need for that. Now every day you log in you get a prize. It starts off with silver then goes to tickets then gold. On the 7th day you get 10 gold and on the 8th day you get 20 gold. After that every day you log in you get the 20 gold (i'm not sure what happens if you miss a day but I'm not gonna let that happen lol.)