Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you miss a day it goes back to day 1, it happend to me already but I was only on day 2

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

September 28, 2011, 05:12PM #1621 Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 05:23PM by fox456
The daily prizes are different if you're not a member.  It does start off with silver and tickets, but the 8th day is the only day you get gold (and it's only 5 gold).  I've been on day 8 for a couple of days now.

EDIT:  October 3

Has anyone heard of updates coming this week?  Some of you have reported some very accurate rumors in the past!  :D
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

"accurate" rumor is that October will be Halloween month and facebook seems to be proving that. One clue they gave is to remember what month it is. ALso today they revealed that Blade is one of the new characters! I think we can expect to see him released tommorrow along with the new loading screen which should give us a sneak peak of the new heroes and missions. I'm almost positive that Doctor Strange will be released this month!

I still hope we get Jean :P but its a hot chance XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Probably not considering this month's theme.

I bet they will release her at the end of 2012 since Phoenix is so dangerous she might cause the end of the world too, such a perfect match xD

There's a new card quest out -- Hulk!  He has some interesting Keeper cards that do damage to your opponent if they do damage to you....

Also, there's an update tonight, so we may get some more new things tomorrow.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Hopefully either Blade or Ultimate Spider-Man.

BTW at the New York Comic-Con they will be passing out more Psylocke codes. Best shot to get her early again :D

Also Doctor Strange will be available in a contest like Ultimate Spider-Man. Contrary to the facebook page you can enter the contest without being at the New York COmic-Con.

Enter the contest without being at New York? how?

Um yeah, I didn't read that anywhere. It just says People will receive more Psylocke codes at the CC and will also have a chance to win Doctor Strange AND if their wearin' a marvel costume, they can get more prizes. I didn't see anything about the contest being held online or anything.

Sad Phoenix will be a member only character. And im really tired of waiting when will the game come to Europe already! xD

Quote from: White Queen on October 09, 2011, 09:05AM
Sad Phoenix will be a member only character. And im really tired of waiting when will the game come to Europe already! xD

Where does it say that about Phoenix?

Quote from: White Queen on October 09, 2011, 09:05AM
And im really tired of waiting when will the game come to Europe already! xD

I second this! It really seems like they're not even trying
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven