Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: JeanGrey777 on October 16, 2011, 07:57AM
Thanks! that friend said that he has 4 more codes, so i can ask him ;)

I would like one if you can get one :) Would love to play with you to, to see how she plays!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

BTW there will be a big event for Halloween. The facebook page implies that the squaddies will have masks and there might even be zombies. Some people also believe that the Sanctum Sanctorum will become the next zone either by Halloween or November. The game will also be introducing a new challenge system soon. You will battle other players with your heroes (ex. She-Hulk VS Red She-Hulk) and you can earn new heroes like Sentry and Firestar.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 16, 2011, 10:27AM
BTW there will be a big event for Halloween. The facebook page implies that the squaddies will have masks and there might even be zombies. Some people also believe that the Sanctum Sanctorum will become the next zone either by Halloween or November. The game will also be introducing a new challenge system soon. You will battle other players with your heroes (ex. She-Hulk VS Red She-Hulk) and you can earn new heroes like Sentry and Firestar.

Wow, awesome.
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 16, 2011, 08:12AM
Oh wow really! I'd love it if your friend could do that! Thanks :)
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 16, 2011, 08:53AM
I would like one if you can get one :) Would love to play with you to, to see how she plays!

If he still has them, i'll ask him for some :)

Thanks my friend :) I really can't wait to play as Psylocke. BTW have you tried her out yet?

Also from what I've heard on CBR, the challenge system will be implented really soon and we can expect all types of new playable characters like Dr. Strange, Sentry, Firestar, and Nova this month.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 16, 2011, 05:17PM
Thanks my friend :) I really can't wait to play as Psylocke. BTW have you tried her out yet?

Also from what I've heard on CBR, the challenge system will be implented really soon and we can expect all types of new playable characters like Dr. Strange, Sentry, Firestar, and Nova this month.

YES! Firestar :) Like October? Or November?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm not entirely sure but I think October. I'll post the cbr link in a few min.

Sentry?!  He should be really awesome.  That gives me hope that some of my other favorites may be possible now, like Vision and Moondragon.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Thanks to my good friend JeanGrey777, I can now play as Psylocke :)

I'm really glad that i could help, i really wanted you to have Psylocke :)

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on October 17, 2011, 02:35PM
I'm really glad that i could help, i really wanted you to have Psylocke :)

It means alot :) Im so glad I have her name, saves me the gold XD

XD, yeah, it's lucky that we have Psylocke, we save up some gold XD

"With the amount of content, features and updates we are unleashing during the month of October, we are shouting to the world, we are all done with Beta! We are LIVE!" stated Jay Minn, VP, Studio Director of Gazillion's Seattle-based studio, The Amazing Society."

All thats left is to get rid of that Beta symbol and no more beta!

Lol omg. I got on this again yesterday since I aint been on it in a while, was a tad dissapointed, not much was added, but I did enter to win Dr. Strange XD. I hope I get him, I love that guy lol. But I wasnt on it long cause it was takin forever to load everything up. And it kicked me off :( oh well lol. I'll get on again if they ever make another Rogue, like the "Hybrid Rogue" lol. Doubt it though.

Psylocke is an amzing character to play and very easy to solo with. I just beat Sabretooth with her at level one without losing a life which is a prety hard feat. Thanks again Jean777.