Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I believe either this month or November they will be launching as "complete." People who went to the Comic-Con said that they were celebrating that their beta period was ending. In fact this upcoming update is whats gonna finish the game off if I'm correct. They are adding 9 more characters so the game will have 60 in total. This is also partly why I believe we will see Doctor Strange, Elektra, DD, etc. as they were some of the first characters announced with this game and still have not been included. This and also become at Comic-Con they announced they were coming with the update (how we get all this upcoming news! :))

Wait so does that mean after the game reachs 60 characters they wont add any more?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 19, 2011, 05:06PM
Wait so does that mean after the game reachs 60 characters they wont add any more?
Don't worry they definitely will otherwise no one would play the game. All these past updates, however, have been to fully complete the game and fulfill their master plan

BTW I was reading somewhere that said both DD, and Elektra normal versions had to have a code to get used, I thought that was false. It also said nothing about Phoenix or Beast, and it said Mohawk Storm was only avaliable to the card game and not the normal game. I find all these to be false, at least I hope.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Mowhawk Storm for card game only? i thought that she was going to be for the normal game as well, and it said nothing about Phoenix and Beast? darn, i hope that they release them though. for NORMAL game and Card game lol

1) Some of it is wrong
2) It's all wrong
3) It's been misinterpreted

I can tell that the part about Mohawk Storm is untrue because it makes NO sense that she would be released for the card game only. Makes me wonder if the rest is true as well. Also I doubt DD and Elektra are only available as codes. Their alternate costume (Classic and Pure) are only codes but even they will come to the shop eventually like Scarlet Spider. DD and Elektra's normal versions will have to be in the shop. That or they will be unlocked from the challenge system which is you earn them from defeating other players or having tons of squad points. I'm actually glad they didn't say anything about Beast and Phoenix because it would probably be untrue.

Yeah I was pretty sure it was all untrue, I just couldnt believe it lol!

LOL all the girls are having a party to celebrate the upcoming arrival of new heroes. They are especially excited to meet Elektra and Firestar :D

my rooms are soooo bland compared to yours marvelfan

Quote from: hiddenhope213 on October 19, 2011, 06:50PM
Lol thanks. Just keep spinning that prize wheel and you can unlock wonders for your HQ. And trash...endless trash ;)

Quote from: hiddenhope213 on October 19, 2011, 06:50PM

Mine too.  Pretty cool party goin' on!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Pretty cool! although, you are missing one girl there, Emma Frost XD

There's a reason for that lol. She's been locked up in the brig. Long story short, Emma was mocking the other girls for eating too much and not watching their figures so they all hid every piece of food they could find from her. Without food she lost it (as the squaddies tend to do ;)) and the girls convinced Fury that she was actually returning to her old ways. So now she is locked up lol.

But the real reason was that when I put her there she hadn't ate and destroyed lots of things so for punishment I locked her up and kept her from going to the party lol.

Lol, i wonder if Jean will take Revenge by brainwashing her now... lol

Perhaps XD. All of the heroes were in high spirits but they're getting pretty annoyed now. Another night and it doesn't appear like there is going to be an update. I can understand why they might have it today rather than yesterday but if the update doesn't start today then they're just plain out lying lol. Even more annoying is that there WAS mainteance this morning but there was nothing new.