Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I totally hate whenever that happens...

It feels like it happens a lot for some reason. I'll check again tomorrow morning in case they did it late at the last minute. They've done that before but I don't think it was this late.

EDIT: If nothing happens tonight then maybe there's hope for tomorrow. Also on Saturday you might have the luck of winning Dr. Strange (if you entered the contest anyway).

Oh and btw, i bought a Sentinel Torso, but i don't know where to put it lol

Lol I won a few from the prize wheel, the 100 gold was too steep for me. I put them in my brig so all captured villains can beware. That's basically what Emma has been watching for the past few hours :D

Looks like she's a bit scared lol XD

Actually she's still so hungry that she's mostly just shaking her fist in anger. I feel bad now so I'm gonna let her out and give her a private feast (in other words: bananas, mushrooms, brocolli, and ice cream lol)

lol, most of my girls are at the lab now fooling around XD

One bit of news:

A NEW card quest was just released a few minutes ago:  Blade!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Cool so the update did give us something (even if it wasn't what we wanted lol). Just checked out the cards on Facebook and I love the Endless Thirst one.

When are they going to add Phoenix and the Santo Sanctorum??????????? lol

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on October 19, 2011, 07:56PM
When are they going to add Phoenix and the Santo Sanctorum??????????? lol
Lol I feel the same way. Also a friend of mine bought the Polaris/Wolverine 2pack with the code. Then he accidentally threw the box with the code away. I'm really annoyed now XD. Lost my chance to get Pure Elektra.

Lol, i would be annoyed as well XD, btw, any news if Phoenix will be avaliable at the shops? or the challange sistem?

Unfortunately no. The only thing I've heard of her is the original gameplay model sheet for her. Same with Beast.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 19, 2011, 05:03PM
I believe either this month or November they will be launching as "complete." People who went to the Comic-Con said that they were celebrating that their beta period was ending. In fact this upcoming update is whats gonna finish the game off if I'm correct. They are adding 9 more characters so the game will have 60 in total. This is also partly why I believe we will see Doctor Strange, Elektra, DD, etc. as they were some of the first characters announced with this game and still have not been included. This and also become at Comic-Con they announced they were coming with the update (how we get all this upcoming news! :))

You can't understand how much hope you gave me there :D

Although, if the game isn't complete this month or november, im going to need your adress....and a kitchen knife *murder look* xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on October 20, 2011, 02:19AM
You can't understand how much hope you gave me there :D

Although, if the game isn't complete this month or november, im going to need your adress....and a kitchen knife *murder look* xD

LOL!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927