Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Whats to code to enter to win Dr Strange?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Lol the contest is over now. The results will come tomorrow.

The update will be tonight! Also strong chances that Kitty might be released before the X-Men month.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 20, 2011, 01:15PM
Lol the contest is over now. The results will come tomorrow.

Oh well XD I dont like him much anyway, just wanted to see if I could win something lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 20, 2011, 02:45PM
Oh well XD I dont like him much anyway
Lol! Will you say the same thing if you win him?

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 20, 2011, 03:24PM
Lol! Will you say the same thing if you win him?

Well I didnt enter the code for him, but if I did win him I dont think it would change my mind lol. I would most likely play him until he is max and then not play him any more XD

well ive got less than 24 till i leave for tamania. but my mums bringing her laptop and some internet thing so i might play it there:)

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 20, 2011, 03:43PM
Well I didnt enter the code for him, but if I did win him I dont think it would change my mind lol. I would most likely play him until he is max and then not play him any more XD
I forgot you couldn't enter the contest. I really hope I win him since he is one of my favs otherwise i'll have to buy him XD

Quote from: hiddenhope213 on October 20, 2011, 04:43PM
well ive got less than 24 till i leave for tamania. but my mums bringing her laptop and some internet thing so i might play it there:)

This is a vacation, right?  What sort of things are you going to be doing in Tasmania?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 20, 2011, 05:09PM
I forgot you couldn't enter the contest. I really hope I win him since he is one of my favs otherwise i'll have to buy him XD

I wonder when he will come out tho. If you think about it Psylocke, Pure Elktra, and Classic DD have all been code characters and have yet to come out in the store, same with Ultimate Spiderman so Dr Strange may take awhile to come out in the store.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 20, 2011, 05:13PM
I wonder when he will come out tho. If you think about it Psylocke, Pure Elktra, and Classic DD have all been code characters and have yet to come out in the store, same with Ultimate Spiderman so Dr Strange may take awhile to come out in the store.
Scarlet spider has tbeen the only one to come out sadly. However the update should bring Dr. Strange tomorrow. I guess its good timing. I fyou dont win  him then you can buy him instantly.

For some reason I dont think they would do that. WHy have a contest then?

True I suppose. However if the poster who told us the update news is right then Dr. Strange will be coming tomorrow along with DD and 7 other characters (most likely including Sentry, Firestar, and Elektra)

Quote from: fox456 on October 20, 2011, 05:11PM
This is a vacation, right?  What sort of things are you going to be doing in Tasmania?

yeah for a week. visiting historical buildings,waterfalls,cadbury factory,bushwalking,plays and a air walk.:)

Have a good time, hiddenhope!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927