Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOW! now, u can do challenges that get u stuff like tickets, silver......AND FREE HEROES!

each mission is now 100 silver, u can now buy ultimate spiderman and the free heroes are street clothes wolverine, mohawk storm, sentry, firestar, normaldae devil and elektra. there is ff spiderman, invisi iron man suit and collosus but i dont know ho to get them(there notscrl overable)

I MUST GET MOHAWK STORM, FIRESTAR, AND ELEKTRA! Gasps for air, lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

October 21, 2011, 07:27AM #1744 Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 08:27AM by midnightphoenix123
Well I now own Firestar, Mohawk Storm, and Wasp. The 4th challenge makes you buy one hero and I choose Wasp XD Now to unlock more heroes!

Edit: If anyone hasnt noticed yet, the Beta symbol is gone now :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Now i'll start playing this game more :D they need to have these challeges once every month this is really cool i only have Mohawk Storm and Stealth Iron Man but i cant wait to get Wolverine :D

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on October 21, 2011, 09:05AM
Now i'll start playing this game more :D they need to have these challeges once every month this is really cool i only have Mohawk Storm and Stealth Iron Man but i cant wait to get Wolverine :D

Inlcuding Stealth Armor Iron man, you can get 4 heroes total so far. It says more challenges to come. I got Mohawk Storm, Firestar, Stealth Iron Man, and Elektra

Cool the the four heroes I have too. Although I also bought Red Hulk. I really wanted DD and Sentry a well though :(

October 21, 2011, 11:26AM #1748 Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 11:32AM by fox456
Well, I bought Silver Surfer for Challenge #4 and I've added Sentry, Daredevil and Mohawk Storm along with Stealth Iron Man.  It was fun to see you other guys there too working on the challenges!

I thought the fall leaves, darkness and Halloween decorations were really cool.  Soon after I got done exploring around the Daily Bugle, I went to check out VillainVille and about fell over when I saw Mohawk Storm.  I didn't know anything about the challenges at that time and was trying to figure out where the heck she came from!  I was surprised to find out that she doesn't fly.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

The decorations are all really neat and I especially love the small touches. I've heard Sentry is really powerful which sounds pretty cool. Too bad the Mystique mission is much, much, harder than before.

BTW for any members of the CBR theme missions our new HQ will be the Sanctum Sanctorum.

I was surprised that Mohawk Storm couldn't fly either I find it a tad dumb! lol, oh well, Firestar's attacks are just like Ms Marvel but she is still really fun, Mohawk Storm is very unique, and Elektra looks fun but I have yet to use her. I bet more challenges will arrive soon and we can get more heroes. I just hope they dont require me to spend more gold, lol, I wanted to save the gold but I had to use it lol

I'm playing this game again and I like the new features and characters.Currently I'm doing the challenges and I'm exactly with the one where you have to "wave" to 4 (or 5?) players and I don't know what's a wave lol. Of the new characters I have Ironman, Elektra and Firestar. I wanted the new Storm but if she doesn't fly I'm not really sure lol.
So yeah what's a "wave", guys? ^^
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Good news to the EU wannabe players out there xD

I just got a message that basicly says ''goodbye to beta''

Please, please marvel god, let my moment be close :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

October 21, 2011, 02:00PM #1753 Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 02:02PM by MarvelFan12345
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 21, 2011, 01:20PM
I was surprised that Mohawk Storm couldn't fly either I find it a tad dumb! lol, oh well, Firestar's attacks are just like Ms Marvel but she is still really fun, Mohawk Storm is very unique, and Elektra looks fun but I have yet to use her. I bet more challenges will arrive soon and we can get more heroes. I just hope they dont require me to spend more gold, lol, I wanted to save the gold but I had to use it lol
They seem to kinda have based Mohawk Storm off the time period in the X-Men where she was depowered. However they left her with the lightning. I actually prefer how she can't fly because its comic accurate (Mohawk Storm rarely had the chance to fly) and it makes her even more different. And you should really try Elektra because shes really fun (as you would know when you, me, and Dream teamed up!)

Quote from: whiteking on October 21, 2011, 01:34PM
I'm playing this game again and I like the new features and characters.Currently I'm doing the challenges and I'm exactly with the one where you have to "wave" to 4 (or 5?) players and I don't know what's a wave lol. Of the new characters I have Ironman, Elektra and Firestar. I wanted the new Storm but if she doesn't fly I'm not really sure lol.
So yeah what's a "wave", guys? ^^

Like Wave at a person, its one of the emotes. You click on someone and then hit the greet button

@Marvelfan, Yeah Elektra looks really awesome, and I figured out Storm has double jump