Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 21, 2011, 04:24PM
There is a new theory lol. One of the challenges requires you to add a new hero but some players already had all the characters so you were stuck on that challenge. So the developers sent them a new hero (one person got Classic DD. This person must have got Doc Strange)

Oh, well that would have been cool :P

Edit: Everytime I try to load my game it gets to 93 and then says it cant connect grr!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 21, 2011, 04:38PM
Everytime I try to load my game it gets to 93 and then says it cant connect grr!

Same here.  And when I do get in, it's crashing sometimes.  I think there's just alot more people playing today than there's been for awhile.

Here's a new theory. :)  I think that there will be two more sets of 20 challenges each.  Since there's still Colossus and Spider-Man to earn (in the top tier).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on October 21, 2011, 05:52PM
Same here.  And when I do get in, it's crashing sometimes.  I think there's just alot more people playing today than there's been for awhile.

Here's a new theory. :)  I think that there will be two more sets of 20 challenges each.  Since there's still Colossus and Spider-Man to earn (in the top tier).

I hope so :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i dont understand what are these chalanges

Currently, there is a list of 20 tasks to do.  Tasks involve going to certain zones or buildings, greeting other players, and even buying a new hero.  Each task has a reward.  Rewards include tickets, silver, gold and new characters (like Sentry and Elektra).  There's been alot of players yesterday and today because of the challenges -- more than I remember ever seeing.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

One player has been found as Dr. Strange. According to him Dr. Strange will be the next hero released for sale (probably this month due to the loadscreen) followed by Nova. Beast and Classic Wolverine are being worked on. Nova will probably be available next month which is Nova month while Beast should come in December which is X-Men month. Classic Wolverine will be the next code hero.

Uggh now im starting to get mad :/
Im on the challenge where you have to complete Iron Man's Card Quest and im stuck and i dont even like the card game and to me it seems like the game cheats to make the computer win because the boss ALWAYS gets a freaking lucky block and 15 keepers and i never seem to get them plus i had a captain america and iron man keeper and there were suppose to attack the boss before i draw a card out of my hand but they didnt

Does anyone have some tips to defeat Hulkbuster & Dr Doom?

Guys, who should i get? Logan, Mowhawk Storm, Firestar or Sentry?

Logan is very powerfull and Storm is fun to play with but if you want someone powerfull choose Logan.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

I got Firestar, and Mohawk Storm because they are both Favorite characters of mine and I believe them to both be fun :)

@Jeanfan, I had the same problem, but I just beat it out of luck. My guess is just keep trying :/

Sentry I've heard is really enjoyable and he has a similar playstyle to Rogue. Elektra is also really fun so I'd recommend her.

I wonder if they plan to make a Cyclops Astonishing skin, then Him, Emma, Kitty, and Colossus can all have an Astonishing adventure XD or FF costumes for the rest of the FF, Sue, Reed, Thing

Top 5 Characters I want to see:

1. Dazzler
2. Songbird
3. X-23
4. Rachel Grey
5. Polaris

Lol alot shorter then my other list XD Firestar would have been up there but shes now released, some what suddend and out of know where :P

guys, I never really checked this thread, but considering its 119 pages I guess I should have. It's obvious that something really cool got a lot of people with whom I have a lot in common interested. Well, I'm a little too lazy to read all 119 pages so, can anybody be so kind as to brief me what this game is all about?

Sorry ^^"
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on October 22, 2011, 07:55PM
guys, I never really checked this thread, but considering its 119 pages I guess I should have. It's obvious that something really cool got a lot of people with whom I have a lot in common interested. Well, I'm a little too lazy to read all 119 pages so, can anybody be so kind as to brief me what this game is all about?

Sorry ^^"

Lol well, Its kind of a kiddy game, but I dont believe to many kids play it. Its online, and its has tons of Marvel Heroes you can buy and lvl up threw missions, collect character bubbles, card game, smashing little robot things around the city. You spin the wheel in the cities to get more money by using tickets you get from smashing the little robots. Its actually pretty fun lol. I dont think I missed anything :P and every month new characters, missions, and other little things are added to the game.

thanks a lot mate! so, by buying, do you mean an in-game money or is it actually payed?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."