Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Nowhere Man on October 22, 2011, 08:22PM
thanks a lot mate! so, by buying, do you mean an in-game money or is it actually payed?

Well it depends. Silver is free, and you get some gold free. But if you pay to become a member your wheel gets gold everyday instead of silver. Most heroes are bought with gold with the exception of Jean Grey, Silver Surfer, Dark Surfer, and Bucky Cap. The Agents only heroes are also bought with Silver but are for members only.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i wonder if they will add Hope Summers or the Stepford Cuckoos. lol that would be wierd since they are 3 ( 5 originally ). But alot of players with stepford cuckoos can form stuff like Three in One, Five in One, Ten In One or even Thoasand in One xD a collective mind of Stepford Cuckoo Heroes.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 22, 2011, 08:46PM
Well it depends. Silver is free, and you get some gold free. But if you pay to become a member your wheel gets gold everyday instead of silver. Most heroes are bought with gold with the exception of Jean Grey, Silver Surfer, Dark Surfer, and Bucky Cap. The Agents only heroes are also bought with Silver but are for members only.
Weird isnt it?The member only are Silver and the others gold...im a member but thats not fair.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

October 23, 2011, 10:09PM #1788 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 11:41PM by Jeanfan321
Does anyone know how long this tournament lasts?

Also i beat Hulkbuster but now i gotta defeat Dr Doom *sigh*

ALSO: Wouldn't you guys b pissed if you were only able to play with these characters for a limited time :P

AND Street CLothes wolverine is awesome and WHy can't Mohawk Storm Fly? :O

EDIT: SO i beat Doom and OMG why the hell does Doc Oc Have like 50 cards and i have 36? I almost beat him with this Mohawk Storm card that's suppose to do 12 damage but of course he either got a lucky block OR the damage did like a minimum of 3 and it got me mad cause he only had 3 cards left in his hand, so that could of killed him and i only had 1 left so im starting to get mad and sad :(

LOL, I can relate to your frustrations with those "lucky blocks."  They make any deck weak or they can make the same deck strong.  They are maddening when your opponent gets a lucky block but they are funny when you get one.  HA!  Don't give up, you'll beat Doc Oc.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Wow I just checked my e-mail and found out I won Dr. Strange! That's really strange as I never win anything.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 24, 2011, 01:33PM
Wow I just checked my e-mail and found out I won Dr. Strange! That's really strange as I never win anything.

Wow thats so cool! Im so happy for you :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It turns out that a few of my friends were also able to win the Dr. Strange contest. Looking across other forums I've found a similar pattern: the people who entered the contest last usually won! Luckily those friends of mine are just casual players and don't care for the code so they gave them to me. I already have one now but I have 3 spare lol. One I am offering to JeanGrey777 as he was kind enough to obtain a Psylocke code for me (unless he doesn't want it XD)

The rest I am willing to give away to the people of this forum. One code will go to whoever replies here first and says he/she wants the code.

The last code I will give away in a contest. I'll give a few days and whoever wants the code must post a pic of their squad rank (it should be where you look at all your characters, their levels and items, your rewards/challenges). Whoever has the highest squad rank wins the code. I'm giving a few days so you guys can get to to work (or not) on your squad rank. If lets say there are three people who enter the contest and the squad ranks are: 10, 10, and 11 then the person with the squad rank of 11 will get it. Lets say another person comes in the contest but has 200 compared to the 10, 10, and 11 then the person with 200 gets it. Your squad rank increases from playing more missions, buying more heroes, leveling up your heroes, etc. The deadline day will be Saturday and anyone can enter the contest before then. Happy playing :)

EDIT: THanks Midnightphoenix

I want the code please (if it's still available ;)) :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

@Marvelfan12345 congrats on the codes! :)

Im still stuck on Doc oc Card quests im still trying to figure why every game he gets at least 6 "lucky blocks" but i NEVER gotten any.Im startin to get pissed  :mad:

Oh can i have a code too plz :)

Congrats Whiteking! You have won a Dr. Strange code. I'll send it through pm :)

And Jeanfan the first code was being given out to whoever replied to my first post. You almost made it but Whiteking beat you ;)
You can still one a code by participating in the contest.

Many thanks! I think that I'll test my new character now (I have some homework but mehh I'll play anyway xD)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Even tho he isnt a favorite of mine, I would like him :)

October 24, 2011, 07:40PM #1798 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 08:07PM by fox456
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 24, 2011, 01:33PM

YES!!!!!!  Glad to hear that one of us won!  How do you like him?

Edit:  And your contest idea is really cool.  That is nice of you to offer it and creative too.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I hope they release Phoenix. I wonder what powers she will have and i mean i know fiery and pyro-telekinetic type of powers. I mean you know combost, the 3 powers and power emotes. Oh i wonder if they will add the Phoenix Raptor when she is flying ( simmiliar like the one in Wolverine and the X-Men ) that would look scary and cool