A Marvel and Non-Marvel VS Game.

Started by Sungod, March 22, 2011, 07:51PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i guess it would be great to have another vs game of both Marvel and Non-Marvel chars so everyone feel free to post a match here.

I'll start.

Jenna and Felix (Golden Sun The Lost Age, Power Level 99) vs Saturos and Menardi (Golden Sun, Venus Lighthouse)

Not to be rude at all, but I created "The Other Vs Game," http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5470.0.html awhile ago, lol it hasnt been used for awhile, but if someone wants to start it up again!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

yeah, i know but since it wasn't used for a lot of days i thought i would have to start the topic. i'm sorry midnightphoenix123.

Its fine, I dont care lol im trying to get mine up and runnin again! Lets hope XD, and I would answer your vs, but I dont know the people so I will leave it to someone who does

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

ok, let's hope you can get your Versus game topic up and running again!

Yay! lol