Femme Fatale Battles - MARVEL VS. DC - Invisible Woman WINS

Started by White Queen, March 26, 2011, 05:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Femme Fatale Battles: MARVEL Vs. DC

Info:
This is Femme Fatale Battles where you cast your vote on your favourite MARVEL or DC character.
Poll will change every week, so hurry and cast your vote.
And tell me why you like that character as a reply. Thank you :)

MARVEL - 2 Win/s
DC - 0 Win/s

WINNER
MARVEL - Invisible Woman

This is a really cool thread. I personally feel that Raven would be a tough opponent (I've heard that in the Teen Titans/X-Men Crossover Raven and Prof X were able to subdue Dark Phoenix for a short time) but I still go to Jean.

I also went to Jean, although these are both favorites of mine! I still think Jean would win

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Defenitly Jean Grey, i like her a lot because she's: Beautiful, Powerful, intelligent and a very good person.

In the first 2 picture you can see ( in the marvel one ) Jean with a giant phoenix aura, and in the DC one , you can see Raven with a giant rave aura , so DC and MARVEL made the almost like counterparts. And thanks for voting btw

Quote from: Gwen on March 26, 2011, 09:40AM
In the first 2 picture you can see ( in the marvel one ) Jean with a giant phoenix aura, and in the DC one , you can see Raven with a giant rave aura , so DC and MARVEL made the almost like counterparts. And thanks for voting btw

Very true, in the teen titans X-Men crossover I think it was Phoenxi who says they could be sisters

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I think Jean will win. But Raven might rise to if people vote. Hmm.

these are some very cool pics of marvel and DC women.

it is kinda pointless to ask who'd win in a battle between jean and anyone else in this forum. just look at the signatures and you'll know what I mean =P.

anyway, as for myself, I think it depends a lot. both of them have had several pretty drastic power fluctuations over time. it would be necessary to define which period of each character is in consideration.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 27, 2011, 04:59PM
these are some very cool pics of marvel and DC women.

it is kinda pointless to ask who'd win in a battle between jean and anyone else in this forum. just look at the signatures and you'll know what I mean =P.

anyway, as for myself, I think it depends a lot. both of them have had several pretty drastic power fluctuations over time. it would be necessary to define which period of each character is in consideration.

Totally agree, any Jean vs someone else will have the same results because people here vote for their favorite wich (what a surprise) of course! it's Jean, instead of being objective with their skills and abilities....
I just going to say that Raven has incredible skills too and is a force that can't be ignored....
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I think Raven is a great character, and has very great skills, and power, but I really dont think she could beat Jean, Jean fan or no Im sure Jean would win, but if there were a but load of DC fans here then Raven would probably be getting voted for a lot

Personally, I can't vote cause the only DC characters I really know about is Wonder Woman and CatWoman. :(

Quote from: RogueDW331 on March 27, 2011, 07:54PM
Personally, I can't vote cause the only DC characters I really know about is Wonder Woman and CatWoman. :(

Just look her up and watch some Teen Titans, then you will know the Power! :D

lol Thanks, but I'd rather stick with X-Men and Rogue :) Although I might ask my sister, she's the DC fan. (Heck we my have our own little debate ourselves lol)