Femme Fatale Battles - MARVEL VS. DC - Invisible Woman WINS

Started by White Queen, March 26, 2011, 05:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: RogueDW331 on March 27, 2011, 07:59PM
lol Thanks, but I'd rather stick with X-Men and Rogue :) Although I might ask my sister, she's the DC fan. (Heck we my have our own little debate ourselves lol)

See for me being a Marvel fan, I think of DC and think how there really isnt a ton of strong people on them, and think Marvel could whip them out easy, but DC fans would beg to differ lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I like marvel more than DC but I beg to differ. DC has a lot of pretty powerful heroes, such as Captain Marvel, Dr. Fate, Zatanna, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Orion, Superman and so on. Plus, there's Green Lantern who is very powerful and there are actually hundreds of them.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 27, 2011, 08:25PM
I like marvel more than DC but I beg to differ. DC has a lot of pretty powerful heroes, such as Captain Marvel, Dr. Fate, Zatanna, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Orion, Superman and so on. Plus, there's Green Lantern who is very powerful and there are actually hundreds of them.

Exactly!!
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Thanks for voting guys. And btw its not about really the 2 battling, i am not asking which one is more powerful ( well just a little tiny bit ) but mostly i ask you which one you like the most, on their looks, personality, control over powers, good or evil and ect. Oh and on April 2 the character are gonna change so hurry and vote. There are also two ironic characters with the opposite names who will battle together they both have fire powers. And Zatanna will also battle and its obvious with who.

Firestar vs Starfire? LOL

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 28, 2011, 08:04AM

Nice word flipage LOL

Anyways, even though I love jean, Raven to me is THE best hands down.  She was my fav in teen titans and she will always trump over jean in my book.  Power wise, raven has more abilities than jean, and I think she has good control over them.  I don't read the comics but in the teen titans series, raven could become intangible, she could heal with her empathy power, she can cast spells, teleport, vary her size, create beings, and those are the powers she doesn't share with jean.  The only thing jean has that raven doesn't, is the fire power of the phoenix, but you said jean not phoenix, so I'm assuming you just meant jean.  Even if it was raven vs phoenix I still would think raven was the best.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 27, 2011, 08:25PM

I agree completely, but for me I think of these people then think of marvel and think that it could be really easy to beat them, Wonder Woman and Rogue or Ms Marvel I think they could beat her easy, Green Lantern, not a huge fan, but Iron Man or Wolverine I think could beat him, although im not great at knowing what all he is able of doing, and so on and so fourth just put Apocolypse, Phoenix, Galactus, Thanos, Scarlet Witch, Adam Warlock, and Dr Strange in the DC universe and see whats left after that

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Seriously? You think that Green Lantern, the guy who wears the most powerful weapon in the universe could be defeated by Wolverine, the guy who once lost a fight agains Elektra? Seems absolutely impossible to me.

Wolverine wouldn't have a chance against the Green Lantern. Maybe Silver Surfer but I'm not too familiar with his powerset.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on March 28, 2011, 06:11PM
Wolverine wouldn't have a chance against the Green Lantern. Maybe Silver Surfer but I'm not too familiar with his powerset.

Thats what I said, I dont know his powers that well, at all, and im sure the infinity gauntlet, or the Phoenix Force is stronger then a ring

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 28, 2011, 08:04AM
Lol, Nowhere Man you were really fast, Yes its Starfire vs Firestar
And guys thanks for voting.

Quote from: Gwen on March 29, 2011, 04:27AM
Lol, Nowhere Man you were really fast, Yes its Starfire vs Firestar
And guys thanks for voting.
I already know who I like out of these 2.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on March 29, 2011, 12:54PM
I already know who I like out of these 2.

Me to, although I like them both, I know who I like more

Its almost April, and Jean is leading, i guess she will win, only 3 days left and then i will change the characters.