Femme Fatale Battles - MARVEL VS. DC - Invisible Woman WINS

Started by White Queen, March 26, 2011, 05:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Cant wait for the next battle!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

My fav is the Invisible Woman. Before Jean she was my fav character. I love Sue because of her kind and compassionate personality but when her family is threatened she won't hold back. Her powers are awesome as is her family, the FF.

I do like Invisible Woman, but...I know more about Wonder Woman's history and she'd take Sue anytime. (In my opinion...lol)

Invinsible woman..nothing is deadlier than an enemy that you cannot see XD

Invisible Woman, She can be Invisible so Wonder Woman won't be able to see her and she'll be done for.

I like Sue more, but I know Wonder woman could beat her, so I voted Wonder  Woman, sue may be able to go invisible, but that wont help her for long!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 02, 2011, 09:21AM
I like Sue more, but I know Wonder woman could beat her, so I voted Wonder  Woman, sue may be able to go invisible, but that wont help her for long!
Its not a thread where the two women battle each other but a thread where you pick whom you like most, just in case you didn't know.

IW. She can become invisible and create a force field inside of WW's body, then she can make it bigger and explode WW's body!

Well everyone is talking about fighting, and it says VS so I just vote for who would win

Midnightphoenix123 is right. it says VS so i pick who could win as well

Well it does say on the first post to pick your favorite and why their your favorite out of the two.

Quote from: Scabbia on April 02, 2011, 12:37PM
Well it does say on the first post to pick your favorite and why their your favorite out of the two.

True, although im still going to vote who I think would win, Invisible woman is my favorite out of those 2 though