Femme Fatale Battles - MARVEL VS. DC - Invisible Woman WINS

Started by White Queen, March 26, 2011, 05:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well if it is who I like more I'd say IW.  I love her powers, and even though she is seen as weak, I think she is the best and most powerful/power potential out of the F4.  If it was a battle, and the title of this topic does say battle, it would be hard.  I think WW has more brute force, and her lasso can make people tell the truth, but IW can levitate things, create strong force fields, and make things invisible including the area around her.  So it would be tough to pick the fight winner.  I think they'd have an equal chance, I think the winner would be who ever get the first strike.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Wow, i missed so much reply's for one day, thanks for voting everyone. And i am asking who you like the most and why, not who would win in a fight between the two ( a little bit of both with one word XD ).

Quote from: Gwen on April 03, 2011, 02:06AM
Wow, i missed so much reply's for one day, thanks for voting everyone. And i am asking who you like the most and why, not who would win in a fight between the two ( a little bit of both with one word XD ).

Ok now its cleared up, well my vote is for who I thought would win, not my favorite opps lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wow, Marvel's Invisible Woman is leading, this might be a 2nd victory for MARVEL

I like them both tbh xD but I voted for WW cuz I think she would kick ass on almost any not just marvel but in major both male and female characters, despite Sue's powers I think Diana would triumph over her somehow...

I would have picked Wonder Woman anyhow, Invisible Woman gets on my nerves sometimes. Plus, Wonder Woman WAS the first female superhero. :)

Quote from: Scabbia on April 04, 2011, 12:14PM
I would have picked Wonder Woman anyhow, Invisible Woman gets on my nerves sometimes. Plus, Wonder Woman WAS the first female superhero. :)

Really? I have been trying to find out who it was xD but it always lead me to some long forgotten Blonde who as I recall only had a cameo somewhere xD and like 1 comic

Amazing : D
I used to actually hate her xD ( mainly cuz the costume xD ) but she is a really neat character : D
hope she wins it : S

Thanks for voting everyone. I voted for WW too cuz she is really cool. Every time in control and so strong. You should see her in DC Universe Online, When i was testing it in its beta, i picked my guide to be Wonder Woman, if you pick wonder woman your quests will  be mostly magic involved. I even defeated Circe.

IW- She can stay invisible and do a surprise attack or simply put a force field in WW head and kill her and she also trained with iron field and her force field are non- breakable... I got the scans

I cant try it though : / too shitty comp for it -_- but I so want it! and I would Choose WW as Mentor anyway xD

Thanks for voting everyone, and DC Universe Online needs a really high graphic card, i recommend having 2,5 GHz and Windows 7, cuz with low graphics the game will lag allot or wont run at all

The Winner is INVISIBLE WOMAN, stay toon to see more battles

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 28, 2011, 02:30PM
I agree completely, but for me I think of these people then think of marvel and think that it could be really easy to beat them, Wonder Woman and Rogue or Ms Marvel I think they could beat her easy, Green Lantern, not a huge fan, but Iron Man or Wolverine I think could beat him, although im not great at knowing what all he is able of doing, and so on and so fourth just put Apocolypse, Phoenix, Galactus, Thanos, Scarlet Witch, Adam Warlock, and Dr Strange in the DC universe and see whats left after that

even with them the DC universe is overpowered it has so many more godlike entities than marvel. but you can look at the amalgam universe where its evened out but on a fair basis DC sadly is too o'pd..... i love marvel but that is the way it is... and i'm pretty sure that a green lantern can hack iron mans armor idk for how long tho but its just a thought on his/hers willpower....