Funny X-Cartoons

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 28, 2011, 05:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic
These are some cartoons I found on cbr. They are made by the user Leirus and his cartoons are so great that I decided to post them here. I'm only posting 3, which all happen to be on two of this forum's fav X-Women (I'm sure everyone knows who they are.) They also happen to be my 3 favories :)

Lol, I saw them on deviant art before and I liked them lol. Emma vs Jean is my favorite "We both know he's not that big" xD
And for some reason I imagine Jean doing that on the white hot room lol.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on March 28, 2011, 05:14PM
Lol, I saw them on deviant art before and I liked them lol. Emma vs Jean is my favorite "We both know he's not that big" xD
And for some reason I imagine Jean doing that on the white hot room lol.
That part was really funny. I also thought it was interesting to see Emma with that red wig before talking to Jean lol.
I can imagine the same thing. I really like the ending with Nightcrawler.
My fav out of the 3 is probably the Emma and Monet one. The way Emma seems to be saying that stuff right out of her teeth is hilarious. Especially when she finally realizes who is on the other end. I also love how Monet talks about the pic of Emma. To me her description of it is exactly what I think when I see the cover of NXM 116.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on March 28, 2011, 05:17PM
That part was really funny. I also thought it was interesting to see Emma with that red wig before talking to Jean lol.

I guess is some kind of a reminder of their psychic affair. Emma used to dress like Dark Phoenix on their games ;)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on March 28, 2011, 05:26PM
I guess is some kind of a reminder of their psychic affair. Emma used to dress like Dark Phoenix on their games ;)
They seemed to enjoy these games even after Jean's death. ;)

Haha, well... I guess both like kinky stuff.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I know the real Jean would never pose like that xd (or would she?)

March 28, 2011, 07:04PM #7 Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:09PM by midnightphoenix123
I saw these on Devianart to, ha ha I faved almost all of them lol

Edit: they also saw that I faved so many of them, and most have seen how much I like Jean because they commeted saying they were happy I liked them so much, and that they will try to add more Jean in there comics! Yay!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Ha-ha! It's really  funny X-Cartoons! Love it :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Hahahha, this is awesome, I was expecting it to be tacky any moment, but it's awesome, the writing, the details, everything!
Thanks for these

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

It's funny because Storm is a robot in these, and always has to update her system lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

What? Where?

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Wakandipedia, hahahah, awesome stuff.

Thank you :)  :storm:

Quote from: TheStorm on April 03, 2011, 01:01PM
Wakandipedia, hahahah, awesome stuff.

Thank you :)  :storm:

No prob, I love Storm, Rogue, " Do you have a "mohawk,"settin' on your programmin' sugah?" Storm," It is so." "Who's a** do you want to kick Rogue?" And I love the little loading symbol on Storms face XD