MUA Mods on YouTube

Started by jonchang, June 09, 2007, 05:34AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have a better idea.

Instead of me bitching on about screenies and XTremes? Why don't you guys attempt to follow in idrinkdrpepper's steps and paste some videos on YouTube. That way, you can attract more members to Marvel Mods, AND I will be satisfied. I promise not to ask for screenies and XTremes again. Capisce?

June 09, 2007, 07:32AM #1 Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 07:35AM by Burning Rage
I have a better idea.

Instead of constantly spamming the board with pic requests, you get the game and try the mods?  If we want to do videos, we will do them.  If we want to do various screen shots, we will do them.  Bugging a modder to go out of their way to make a ton of screen shots and videos because you are too lazy to download the mod to see how it is might be satisfying to you, but those of us with a lack of time for trivial junk like that might get annoyed.  If idrinkdrpepper made videos for his mods, great!  That doesn't mean everyone has to.  Some people post screen shots of their mods.  Others don't.  It's personal preference on whether a modder wants to or not, so please stop bugging the hell out of everyone to do it.  Capisce?
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: Burning Rage on June 09, 2007, 07:32AM
I have a better idea.

Instead of constantly spamming the board with pic requests, you get the game and try the mods?  If we want to do videos, we will do them.  If we want to do various screen shots, we will do them.  Bugging a modder to go out of their way to make a ton of screen shots and videos because you are too lazy to download the mod to see how it is might be satisfying to you, but those of us with a lack of time for trivial junk like that might get annoyed.  If idrinkdrpepper made videos for his mods, great!  That doesn't mean everyone has to.  Some people post screen shots of their mods.  Others don't.  It's personal preference on whether a modder wants to or not, so please stop bugging the hell out of everyone to do it.  Capisce?

lol, almost word for word what I was going to post in reply, but then thought I was being too harsh.
Now you can be the Bad Cop, and I can be the Good Cop.

I've seen your site, Midnight Curse, and it's quite nice, but would it kill you to make your own screenies or youtube vids?

midnight curse you jumped all over that one guy that kept asking for a psp mod, but you are doing the same, asking the same question in every thread.  Its not that hard to install a mod and check out the xtreme, or to just open up the talent file and look at the name of the xtreme.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

better? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This is not a better idea.
Screen-recording is NOT easier or more convenient than taking screen-caps... It takes more time recording, more file space, more time uploading and it's lower resolution than screen-caps. :lickout:

"F11" and "Print Scr" are your friends; you can get a pic from almost ANY angle.

If you can't install the mods, you will never get to play and you will never get the pics.

If anyone visits my site, plz. post a comment on the shoutbox on the front page.

And any character descriptions of powers would be nice, so I can add them to my character list on my site. Which is the reason why I keep on requesting screenies. I don't have MUA for PC anymore anyway. But, can anyone tell me how to take screenies on other systems? (if possible)

Quote from: Burning Rage on June 09, 2007, 07:32AM
I have a better idea.

:mad: Oh thank you so very much. You really made my day. :mad:

But OK, I'll try not to bitch so much. You got a point, nodoubt.

print screen button then click paste on an image editing program such as ifranview
"Where soars the Silver Surfer,
there must he soar alone."

hehe... He said his computer had some problems and he had to use public computers at local library. So, no screen caps or print screens for him.... :laugh: