Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 08, 2011, 04:55AM Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 02:16PM by White Queen

June 4, 2013 - November 27, 2017

____________________ABOUT
Marvel Heroes assembled one of the largest gatherings of iconic Super Heroes, Super Villains, and locations from the Marvel Universe in gaming history for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac.

Set in the iconic Marvel Universe, Marvel Heroes combined the core game-play style of Action RPGs and MMOs with the expansive library of heroes from the Marvel Universe. In the game, players could collect and play as their favorite Marvel Super Heroes (including Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain America and many others).

Players could team up with friends and try to stop Doctor Doom from devastating the world with the power of the Cosmic Cube in a story that was written by Marvel comic super-scribe Brian Michael Bendis.

GAME STORY____________________
The Cosmic Cube is a device of untold power capable of changing the very fabric of reality at the whim of its possessor. The brilliant but malevolent Doctor Doom had the Cube, and with it he aimed to reshape the world in his own image. Determined to succeed where the Cube's previous wielders have failed, Doom had lined up villainous allies to prevent the super heroes from interfering.

It was up to the players to stop Doctor Doom's sinister plan before it was too late! They never knew what other evil threats lurked behind the scenes.

The story of Marvel Heroes was crafted by comic book super scribe Brian Michael Bendis (Ultimate Spider-Man, New Avengers, House of M, Secret Invasion, Avengers vs X-Men and many more).

____________________GAME FEATURES
Players were able to battle as their favorite Marvel Super Heroes such as Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain America, Deadpool, Emma Frost and many other famous heroes.

All Heroes were fully playable to level 10 with the ability to earn additional heroes for free just by playing the game!

Players could join with their friends and other likeminded adventurers in one of Marvel Heroes' many Headquarters, including Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Asgard and the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier.

__________FINAL ROSTER__________

HISTORY____________________
  • Marvel Heroes was officially released on June 4, 2013 for Microsoft Windows and in November, 2014 for macOS.
  • It received a big update and was re-branded as Marvel Heroes 2015 on June 4, 2014, and once again re-branded as Marvel Heroes 2016 in January, 2016.
  • The game's final re-brand to Marvel Heroes Omega occurred on June 30, 2017, along with the release to consoles. (Xbox One and PlayStation 4)
  • All versions of the game were closed down on November 27, 2017 after Disney decided not to renew Gazillion Entertainment's license.
  • Marvel Heroes was Gazillion Entertainment's second and last game featuring Marvel characters (after its sister game - Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, which was released on April 29, 2011 and closed down on January 11, 2017).
  • Marvel Heroes was also Gazillion Entertainment's final game, as the company itself closed down shortly after.

Hopefully they actually make it this time, as by now we were supposed to have a Marvel MMO already but it was cancelled

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Finally! Marvel actually pulled License many times as I remember but the game which Crypton was designing that was suppose to be Marvel is now actually other game called Champions online
and I heard its great and in depth with Customization so if someone wants to try it please tell me how it goes cuz It wont work on my graphic card -_-
oh and btw its f2p

So lets hope this time they will work it out and dont bitch out on 1st problem

I am looking forward to Marvel even thou I wont be able to play it cuz of lack of money and computer to do so
( Marvel is a bitch those game's will never be free nor cheap )

Yeah it did turn to Champions Online, although I dont like it, its to childish like for me, but I love City of Heroes!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I have an original copy of City of Heroes xD but when I bought it I didnt know anything bout mmo's so I never bought credit and never actually played it xD

Quote from: P.Frost on April 09, 2011, 09:41AM
I have an original copy of City of Heroes xD but when I bought it I didnt know anything bout mmo's so I never bought credit and never actually played it xD

Lol, you should try it, its pretty fun!

Well I dont really have the money to get credit and It will take me ages to update it all the way to Going Rogue so I dumbed that idea long ago xD
I kinda agreed that I will always be stuck with xml2 and Talisman Online ( if I ever get back there ) so yea xD
one day maybe when there is ps6 I will get ps2 or 3 xD so then maybe I will try games that now I so despretly want and I watched like over billion yt videos about xD so yea FML xD

Oh yea and also Mugen which ( me and my luck -_- ) I cant get the best Morrigan to work on : ) yea FML double time xD

Quote from: P.Frost on April 09, 2011, 10:48AM
Oh yea and also Mugen which ( me and my luck -_- ) I cant get the best Morrigan to work on : ) yea FML double time xD

Mugen is fun, but I can never get their super combos to work :/ I have so many characters tho lol

Quote from: P.Frost on April 10, 2011, 06:06AM
Check ur pm ; )

Ok thank you, I got that before I read this and I was like, umm what is this LOL!

xD ahahahhahaha

Anyways pm me about how did it work and did managed to do it and maybe we can trade some Chars?
I have very little xD and most of the ones I want are offline now -_-

Quote from: P.Frost on April 11, 2011, 05:06AM
xD ahahahhahaha

Anyways pm me about how did it work and did managed to do it and maybe we can trade some Chars?
I have very little xD and most of the ones I want are offline now -_-

Ok, I will, I havent played it in awhile, but I have lots of people

I have Mugen but I've never got the powers to work so I don't play. Most of my characters are X-Men and Marvel characters but I have some Capcom and DC characters.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 11, 2011, 03:26PM
I have Mugen but I've never got the powers to work so I don't play. Most of my characters are X-Men and Marvel characters but I have some Capcom and DC characters.

I had the same problem, but im getting better now, and at first I only has some Marvel characters but then I got some DC, and now I have characters who I dont even know, or know what they are from, I have Marvel, DC, Capcom, Digimon, Pokemon, Simpsons, Family Guy, other companys stuff lol I have the EVE one so you can fit tons of characters in there, and mines half full :P