Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
xD I have very few now cuz I deleted many xD I have Chun li rkmugen ( I think thats the username of the dude that made her xD its best Chun Li so Far xD ) Emma Frost, Wonderwoman, Dark Chun Li ( very very awesome sounds xD ) Jedah ( not my fave but my roomates xD I have too of them one from Darkstalkers and one mvc2 adapted with super Jump and stuff ), ummmm MsMarvel and many more xD I can send u some if u want I will show u my full list pm me xD and maybe if ur kind u can send me some xD ( especially if u have normal Felicia cuz I only could find one with only 4 normal attacks instead of 6 -_- ) oh and I have Jean too bad she has no combo's : / but she has that move when she simply just trows rox xD and well u cant do nothin with her

There is this one Jean who is a mix of her 90s version and her current Phoenix version and she is incredibly powerful and fun.

I have tons! I have like 5 different Jeans :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

New info on the MMO:
It will be free
It will be written by Brian Michael Bendis (who I consider one of Marvel's best writers)
Bendis said he planned to make the game "a grand, epic tour, a reimagining of some of the biggest events in Marvel history".

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/29/marvel-universe-mmo-written-by-bendis-will-be-free-to-play/

It will be free?
No wonder I love Marvel :)

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote from: TheStorm on April 29, 2011, 06:24PM
It will be free?
No wonder I love Marvel :)
Lol same here. Although I wouldn't be suprised if you have to pay for extra stuff.

Hey, i found this tumblr and it has some cool pictures of marvel universe online :)
http://mmmsociety.tumblr.com/

Quote from: marvel_kid on October 03, 2011, 11:04PM
Hey, i found this tumblr and it has some cool pictures of marvel universe online :)
http://mmmsociety.tumblr.com/
Thank you so much for finding this, i have updated the first post with new pictures. so it looks like it will be only Marvel Universe not Marvel Universe Online xD

November 03, 2011, 09:03AM #23 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:09AM by White Queen

BIG GAMEPLAY ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE!

Marvel Universe MMO will be the older and more mature brother of the Marvel Super Hero Squad Online.
It has been said that you will not be able to create your own super hero instead it will be like Marvel Super Hero Squad Online however the character will be more mature and not kid version like.
You will not buy them but unlock them in ways unannounced so far.
Currently announced heroes are: Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Human Torch, Storm, Hulk, Spider-Man, Thor, Wolverine, Captain America, Thing, Squirrel Girl, Nova, Cable and Deadpool.
We can expect other characters such as Jean Grey, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Psylocke and many more.
The plot evolves around the super villain Doctor Doom and various Marvel superheroes. A official release date of the game is currently unknown.

Quote from Wikipedia:
QuoteMarvel Universe will be a free-to-play game and will not require a monthly subscription.[2] While micro-transactions will be used to fund and support the game, players will not need to spend money to access the full game.[2] Players will be able to play as various Marvel superheroes[3], such as Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Human Torch, Storm, Hulk, Spider-Man, Thor, Wolverine, Captain America, Thing, Squirrel Girl, Nova, Cable[4] and Deadpool.[5]

Official Marvel Site Quote
QuoteThe Marvel Massively Multiplayer Society, the official Tumblr of the "Marvel Universe" MMO, has revealed the character models for four playable heroes in the game so far, and we've collected them together in one handy gallery for you!

"Marvel Univese" brings all your favorite heroes together in an adventure written by Brian Michael Bendis and developed by Gazillion's Secret Identity studio. For even more details on the game, click over to our recap of the announcement event earlier this year!

While we can't say much more than that, check back to the M.M.M. Society's Tumblr regularly for more hints and reveals of nre playable characters in the coming weeks and months, and we'll keep you informed of all the news right here on Marvel.com!

Pictures of some Characters

I would have preferred a DCUO type of a game. Going around with my own character, side by side with favourites, it could have been awesome. Instead, we get a game, which shouldn't even be an MMO. My opinion

Im actually exited about this. If they made it with the ability to create ur own that would be just copying as Superhero MMOs are like that, they wanted something original something unseen and there you go. The ability to unlock character from the Marvel Universe and play with them. Which is really exiting and i cant wait to get more information. I wonder how they will make Jean and Emma. Im sure they will be amazing

I'm really glad this game will let us play as our fav characters! There are already tons of MMOs where you make your own so we dont' need anymore ;)

Can't wait to see Storm's full game model. Very few games have ever got her pefect :(

Apperantly we will not just be able to play as the 616 versions of characters but even their alternate versions. AOA Wolverine and Ultimate Spider-Man, etc.

Im pretty sure there wont be alternate costumes. And im pretty sure Jean will be with mixed telepathy, telekinesis and phoenix force. I wonder how she will look

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-295467.html
Q: What happens if a lot of users decide to play as a certain character i.e. Wolverine, will there be 1,000 Wolverines running around Day One?

A: If you choose to be, let's say Earth-616 Wolverine in the game, you will be the ONLY Earth-616 Wolverine in YOUR own continuity created universe. In other words, if you decide Earth-616 Wolverine as your main character, the game will automatically place you in a server where there is no other Earth-616 Wolverine, hence you are the ONLY one in that particular server. So yes, there may be 1,000 Wolverines currently running around the game, but only 1 in each universe / server. However a universe could share an Earth-616 Wolverine with an Ultimate Wolverine, etc.

OH i like that. Sure one Emma Frost is not enough for a universe but i still like it. Lets hope they add Emma Frost ( and the game being available in Europe at first launch )