Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sounds cool.  I hope that they get a BIG variety of characters to choose from.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Ooh im excited about this but, if they have all these servers wouldn't it be hard to interact with friends?
Also can you do missions and invite friends like MSHSO?

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on November 03, 2011, 03:55PM
Ooh im excited about this but, if they have all these servers wouldn't it be hard to interact with friends?
Also can you do missions and invite friends like MSHSO?

I agree, thats the one thing I think is dumb knowing all of us we will all be Phoenix XD we will never see each other lol!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 03, 2011, 05:03PM
I agree, thats the one thing I think is dumb knowing all of us we will all be Phoenix XD we will never see each other lol!
Luckily we can be alternate Jeans. While 616 Jean will always be my fav I've grown to really like AOA Jean after reading Uncanny X-Force. And there is always Ultimate Jean a well :)

But I even have my non-Jean backups just in case ;)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 03, 2011, 05:46PM
Luckily we can be alternate Jeans. While 616 Jean will always be my fav I've grown to really like AOA Jean after reading Uncanny X-Force. And there is always Ultimate Jean a well :)

But I even have my non-Jean backups just in case ;)

If it's Ultimate Jean i wonder if it will be original or Karen, I kind of would prrefer Karen

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

1. Finally a game that I'll be able to play as Rogue where I wont get reported (haven't yet, but still).
2. The different server thing, is really pointless. There's going to be WAY too many people playing this. So hopefully they really think this through. Plus, MSHSO doesn't do that, you see the same characters runnin around all the time, no problem, so obviously it's not a big deal to people... lol (That's why there's such a thing called "names" lol)
3. If they make an X-Treme X-Men Rogue, back off people, she's mine! Jus sayin' :D (Who am I kiddin', I want all the Rogues XD)

Quote from: Scabbia on November 04, 2011, 08:06AM
1. Finally a game that I'll be able to play as Rogue where I wont get reported (haven't yet, but still).
2. The different server thing, is really pointless. There's going to be WAY too many people playing this. So hopefully they really think this through. Plus, MSHSO doesn't do that, you see the same characters runnin around all the time, no problem, so obviously it's not a big deal to people... lol (That's why there's such a thing called "names" lol)
3. If they make an X-Treme X-Men Rogue, back off people, she's mine! Jus sayin' :D (Who am I kiddin', I want all the Rogues XD)
No i dont think the server thing is pointless, It makes you feel like you really are in your own universe. Plus if they make it like this i belive this will be the first mmo in history that will have generated a server each time a player logs in with a certain character

Quote from: White Queen on November 04, 2011, 08:29AM
No i dont think the server thing is pointless, It makes you feel like you really are in your own universe. Plus if they make it like this i belive this will be the first mmo in history that will have generated a server each time a player logs in with a certain character

You will most likly never play with your friends tho

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 04, 2011, 08:58AM
You will most likly never play with your friends tho
My point exactly. Thats the whole point of an MMO, to get people to team up and play the game together. So I stand by my words on this.

Well, then just tell your friends to backoff on your character xD

Im pretty sure this game has so called ''missions'' aswell, so that you can still play with friends :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I won't have a problem, I don't know anyone that would play as Rogue. lol Cept... Rogue from here, but I aint worried about her, we would be ok :) But it sucks if I have 3 or 4 friends that are all Jean and want to be the same one. That would get annoying. But like I said, that's why they have "names." Everyone would have a different name (like on MSHSO) to tell who's who. (Or even like on COH or Champions)

Dont worry, im sure they wont leave the friend meeting problem unsolved. They will think of something.

Will I'm telling y'all now I'll be Storm or Invisible Woman lol
I wonder if we get a HQ like MSHSO....

HQ would be pretty sweet, imma be either Psylocke, Black Widow or Miss Marvel

Since these characters are also included in MSHO, and this is supposed to be the big brother, im assuming these girls make it aswell :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven