Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
@Deedoo Avengers Movie costume? & that means..... Ok. That makes sense. If Avengers movie suit is in, I was hoping for Spider-Man, Ghost Rider (if he's playable) & X-Men movie costumes are included too
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

They're advertising the game as using all of the marvel characters, so I don't think fans will have to wait long for whichever hero they want XD

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on June 15, 2012, 07:31AM
@Deedoo Avengers Movie costume? & that means..... Ok. That makes sense. If Avengers movie suit is in, I was hoping for Spider-Man, Ghost Rider (if he's playable) & X-Men movie costumes are included too
Considering how the other companies own the rights to the Spider-Man, X-Men, etc. movies, it's unlikely they can be used (unless they decide to share the rights to the game for promotion). Marvel on the other hand owns the Avengers franchise which is why they can be used in much more stuff.

I don't think anyone has posted these yet but Spider-Man and Hulk have alternate costumes!

Planet Hulk! (Sorry it's so big! ;O)

Future Foundation Spider-Man!

Wow, Scarlet Witch looks excellent. And nice to see that they kept their word on the costume thing. (Still waiting for Rogue though... :/)

Quote from: Scabbia on June 16, 2012, 07:24PM
Wow, Scarlet Witch looks excellent. And nice to see that they kept their word on the costume thing. (Still waiting for Rogue though... :/)
I'd love to see what costumes and powers Rogue will get :)

That's what I'm wondering, if they'll stick with our classic "Ms. Marvel" Rogue or make her the way she is now... (which would be neat, seeing her absorb someone and then using all their powers depending on the level...)

FF II (Future Foundation of course, the new name of Fantastic Four/FF I) The Thing is next.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: Scabbia on June 16, 2012, 10:06PM
That's what I'm wondering, if they'll stick with our classic "Ms. Marvel" Rogue or make her the way she is now... (which would be neat, seeing her absorb someone and then using all their powers depending on the level...)
Classic Rogue is very iconic, but this new Rogue could be a total beast as well and more unique. I guess it depends on if they can get her absorption powers to work. Can you imagine just sucking powers from anyone you fight :D

i think they ill keep rogue (if she get playable) w ms marvel power cuz colossus doesnt have the juggernaut power, so

Quote from: razard on June 17, 2012, 08:35AM
i think they ill keep rogue (if she get playable) w ms marvel power cuz colossus doesnt have the juggernaut power, so

Um, Colossus's main powers aren't Juggernaut's so that makes sense. Rogue's main power is to absorb powers from others. Plus, she doesn't have her powers anymore. She's been wiped clean. Well was years ago... but she hasn't absorbed any powers permanetly since then. So it would make sense for her. Although, I have to say, I wont be surprised if they keep her with Ms Marvels powers. It is easier to make her that way then have her one power theft ability... but still. It'd be nice if they made her how she really is.

Quote from: Scabbia on June 17, 2012, 09:43AM
Um, Colossus's main powers aren't Juggernaut's so that makes sense. Rogue's main power is to absorb powers from others. Plus, she doesn't have her powers anymore. She's been wiped clean. Well was years ago... but she hasn't absorbed any powers permanetly since then. So it would make sense for her. Although, I have to say, I wont be surprised if they keep her with Ms Marvels powers. It is easier to make her that way then have her one power theft ability... but still. It'd be nice if they made her how she really is.
I wouldn't be surprised either as not only would power theft be harder, but her Ms. Marvel abilities are quite iconic. I personally would like a mix of both. Give her strength and flight as a foundation but allow her to absorb more abilities to add on.

I also remember reading somewhere that you actually pick which powers you get to keep and upgrade so it's possible that you'll get to choose which direction to level Rogue up with. As a bruiser or power stealer.

You should be one of their crew, you got some good ideas :D lol.

Quote from: Scabbia on June 18, 2012, 05:06AM
You should be one of their crew, you got some good ideas :D lol.
Lol thanks...that would actually be quite fun to do so if they ever picked me, I'd be game hahaha :D