Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I've become acquainted with someone who works on the game so I'm gonna try to weed some information out of him. He already said he can't tell us which heroes are in but he can answer any other question. First up: costumes! Wish me luck ;)

EDIT: He has hinted that Jean, Psylocke, and Rogue will be playable in the initial 36 roster so here's hoping :D

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 29, 2012, 05:09PM
I've become acquainted with someone who works on the game so I'm gonna try to weed some information out of him. He already said he can't tell us which heroes are in but he can answer any other question. First up: costumes! Wish me luck ;)

EDIT: He has hinted that Jean, Psylocke, and Rogue will be playable in the initial 36 roster so here's hoping :D

Wow, i'm so glad you can 'weed' some informations from a game maker. :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Woo hoo! Wait... which version of Rogue, Jean and Psylocke? lol Kiddin'. Can't wait to see what they look like.

Quote from: MUALover on June 29, 2012, 07:45PM
Wow, i'm so glad you can 'weed' some informations from a game maker. :D
Hahaha I'd like to try anyway :)

Quote from: Scabbia on June 29, 2012, 07:59PM
Woo hoo! Wait... which version of Rogue, Jean and Psylocke? lol Kiddin'. Can't wait to see what they look like.
Another Rogue fan asked about her and the developer simply pointed out her avatar of 90s Rogue. However another developer, from some time ago, said something about Rogue's default being her green and white costume w/cloak and hood. So all the talk about Rogue definitely makes me think she will be in :)

Oh now see, ya got me all anxious and stuff :D lol.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 29, 2012, 05:09PM

thats very good news, it doesnt matter for me about wat version it will be, but
u could ask him about that 8,000 characters n game, =)

Quote from: razard on July 01, 2012, 08:21AM
thats very good news, it doesnt matter for me about wat version it will be, but
u could ask him about that 8,000 characters n game, =)

Hahaha can't promise anything but I'll try.

Also another interesting "hint" about Jean perhaps...
One one of the Marvel Heroes forum, someone posted about how he thinks Jean will be in the game. Right after that a bunch of members started to cheer about how this means she's in. I have no idea if that guy was a developer but everyone was acting like this was a confirmation (that's literally what they said) so hopefully that spells more good news for Jeannie :)

The developers posted this on twitter.
"We're still alive! And we know you want to see Jean :)"

I think Jean is pretty much a shoe-in!

They also said something about Psylocke and Captain Marvel. (:

Quote from: Me on July 04, 2012, 05:31PM
They also said something about Psylocke and Captain Marvel. (:
Lolz was just gonna post that. Although I believe they are referring to Ms. Marvel's new costume/alias as Captain Marvel.

Developers just posted this.

"We're going to be announcing more characters before launch... who knows, maybe Matt Murdock's alter ego will be one of them!"

Before launch? When are they launching again?

guys im looking forward to playing as are :
:punisher_logo:
:deadpool:
:colossus:
:daredevil:
:ifist:
:stark:
:warmachine:
:wolverine:
:ghostr:
:gambit:
:nova:
:moonk:

Cant wait for it too be released officialy  :D and as seeing they are going to use every character pretty much i cant wait !