Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
This game looks really funny!!!!!!!!!

Daredevil, Punisher, and Squirrel Girl have been released !

Closed Beta starts October first. Sign up for a chance to access the beta on their website here:
https://marvelheroes.com

Thanks for that link, deedooo.  Let's all sign up and see how many of us get selected for the beta trial.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I already did, I've already started putting money back for this anyways lol

man I wish I could play computer games but I just bought a new computer because the old one quit working. Now the new ones don't seem to run any games at all because the hardware inside it is pathetic.

I signed up with my two main emails, I hope some people on here get picked :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: pukindogs143 on September 12, 2012, 06:25PM
man I wish I could play computer games but I just bought a new computer because the old one quit working. Now the new ones don't seem to run any games at all because the hardware inside it is pathetic.

What kind of computer did you buy?  That's crazy that it won't let you play games.

They still don't have a release date do they?

Quote from: fox456 on September 12, 2012, 09:57PM
What kind of computer did you buy?  That's crazy that it won't let you play games.
It's a refurbished hp. I cant remember the model number but it has like a 500 gb hard drive and came preinstalled with windows 7 (32-bit) and a nVidia Geforce 500 series graphics card and what seems to be a very old proccessor because every game that I stick into my cd drive lags like crazy. the preformance on this thing is so pathetic that I cant even play 5-6 year old games and those are practically ancient by technology standards. it's a $300 computer though so I wasnt expecting much in the first place.

Quote from: pukindogs143 on September 13, 2012, 07:15AM
It's a refurbished hp. I cant remember the model number but it has like a 500 gb hard drive and came preinstalled with windows 7 (32-bit) and a nVidia Geforce 500 series graphics card and what seems to be a very old proccessor because every game that I stick into my cd drive lags like crazy. the preformance on this thing is so pathetic that I cant even play 5-6 year old games and those are practically ancient by technology standards. it's a $300 computer though so I wasnt expecting much in the first place.

Wow, I paid less than 300 for mine and it's got a better graphics card and processor than that. (brand new, at Wal-Mart..) That aint right...

September 14, 2012, 10:18AM #176 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 03:19AM by White Queen
I signed up for the Closed Beta, I really hope you all get picked, and myself too. xD :)

EDIT: Also the first post has been majorly updated. Added a 'Sign up for Beta' Button that directs you to the website. Changed and Updated the Heroes List from a text list to an image list. Added the SDCC and PAX Trailers, located at the bottom of the post.

EDIT 2: Updated the poll!

EDIT 3: Im hoping that the game doesnt use Shader Model 3 xD cuz my computer doesn't have it.

Thanks for updating the first post and especially adding the "Sign up for Beta" button.

Quote from: fox456 on September 14, 2012, 01:59PM
Thanks for updating the first post and especially adding the "Sign up for Beta" button.
Np :)

Scarlet Witch using "Hex Blast" as i call it :P

I entered the Beta too. Hope I get chosed. Not so many games I play except DCUO, Amazing Spider-Man, Max Payne 3, Batman Arkham City, Splinter Cell Conviction and Max Payne 3. But I get tired of them quick.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.