Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I signed up earlier this morning. I've been following the development of the game for a while now, and I certainly hope I am chosen to help with the beta testing! I like that they are planning on having many different costumes for each character... can't wait to use Iron Man with the Mark VII armor from The Avengers movie.  :stark:  I also want to use Spider-Man, but his "model" is horrible. I hate the way his eyes are on his mask... I prefer the "ultimate" eyes than those. He just looks weird. Hopefully they'll make some cool alternate costumes so I won't have to use the default ("modern") costume.

i am most excited for  :capamer: with his avengers costume.Anyways i hope they pick me for closed beta cause I got picked for a lot of other closed betas. for example:SHSO

Quote from: Donaldfun8 on October 03, 2012, 07:19PM
i am most excited for  :capamer: with his avengers costume.Anyways i hope they pick me for closed beta cause I got picked for a lot of other closed betas. for example:SHSO

Sounds like you might have a good chance.  They're supposed to ask questions to help them choose participants  One of those questions concerns a person's previous experience in beta testing!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

http://www.facebook.com/marvelheroes

QuoteHey everyone, we're still digging our way out from the pile of account registrations you buried us under.

Good news is, we're getting closer to sending out Beta Surveys - and one step closer to sending out Beta Keys to some very lucky people!

Quote from: White Queen on October 04, 2012, 04:59AM
http://www.facebook.com/marvelheroes

Oh yeah!! Well, did they think only a few people were eagerly awaiting Marvel Heroes Beta Testing?!  :hulk_icon: I hope they send out the Beta surveys soon! I want to suit up!  :stark:

Yeah I got a suvey too. I just filled it out. I hope you all got surveys and I hope you all get a beta key next week.

Also those who applied and didn't get a survey, don't worry. They will send the second batch of beta surveys next week, along with the beta keys for those accepted in the first batch of surveys.

I filled out mine yesterday. I'm really hopin' I get it :D Even though Rogue hasnt been released yet, but I do wanna try out Scarlet and Widow.

Wait you get em in your email ? If so then I'm like the only person who didn't get one  :(

I talked about making and testing mods in my survey :D seemed like a good way to convince them that I would be a good tester...

I just filled out mine today!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Me on October 06, 2012, 06:31PM
Wait you get em in your email ? If so then I'm like the only person who didn't get one  :(
I didn't get one either so don't feel bad maybe next week...

What heroes will you guys play as first?

Mine are Scarlet Witch, Ms. Marvel, Storm, Cyclops, and Iron Man.

The Starting Heroes i believe are Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man and Wolverine

October 07, 2012, 12:56PM #209 Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 12:59PM by midnightphoenix123
If those are the starting heroes, then Scarlet Witch most definitly.

Edit: Yay post 4000!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS