Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
New costumes have been shown:

Also high-res pics for Mr. Fixit Hulk, Patch Wolverine, and Classic Iron Man are available on facebook.

Quote from: pukindogs143 on October 25, 2012, 09:54AM
I signed up for an account a couple of weeks ago but I have yet to recieve any invitation to join the closed beta version.

so did I set up an account weeks ago and still didn't even get a survey....

I aint gettin my hopes up anymore the the beta, I'm just patiently waiting for them to release Rogue, til then, Avengers Alliance has kept me calm :D lol

Classic Ms. Marvel and Classic Spider-Man's model sheets were released.

Also here is a fake Rogue model to whet your appetite, Scabbia.

I got excited for a second. I thought that Rogue was real D:

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

OMG! Your so mean lol. I seriously didn't read it before looking at the pic, my heart jumped outta my skin, then I seen "FAKE" -_- got my hopes up and stuff lol.

Quote from: Scabbia on October 26, 2012, 06:13PM
OMG! Your so mean lol. I seriously didn't read it before looking at the pic, my heart jumped outta my skin, then I seen "FAKE" -_- got my hopes up and stuff lol.

Thats what I did, I didn't read anything I saw Rogue and I was like OH YAY! I was excited because she looks different from all the other girl models, but nope haha. Oh well we can dream and hope!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

OOhhhh noo! damn too bad she is not real :/ I just had an heart attack xD

Quote from: Scabbia on October 26, 2012, 06:13PM
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 26, 2012, 06:14PM
Thats what I did, I didn't read anything I saw Rogue and I was like OH YAY! I was excited because she looks different from all the other girl models, but nope haha. Oh well we can dream and hope!
Quote from: mj fan on October 26, 2012, 11:45PM
OOhhhh noo! damn too bad she is not real :/ I just had an heart attack xD

Awww lol that wasn't my intention to be mean. Hoping it would make you feel a little bit better about waiting for Rogue XD. Looks like it backfired :P

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 27, 2012, 10:13AM
Awww lol that wasn't my intention to be mean. Hoping it would make you feel a little bit better about waiting for Rogue XD. Looks like it backfired :P

If they put Rogue in this game and she looks crappy lets just send them this picture.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 27, 2012, 11:06AM
If they put Rogue in this game and she looks crappy lets just send them this picture.

I agree! Totally! Be like "Um, excuse me, you can do better :P" lmao

Quote from: Scabbia on October 27, 2012, 11:22AM
I agree! Totally! Be like "Um, excuse me, you can do better :P" lmao

Haha! And there we have the letter.

Dont worry guys Rogue will 100% be in the game : P If not right away she definetly will be unlike Shadowcat who 100% wont be...

Btw althou all female chars look crappy on model sheets ( Besides Black Widow, Storm and Squirrel Girl for me at least they look good : p especially BW) all characters look awesome in game, I cant wait for it to be relleased I am really excited to see how they did Emma and Wanda since they where playable only once during their gaming years...

And Storm models look really awesome especially her Punk and Classic look : P ( I hate her astonishing costume even in comics so I wont comment it xD )

October 27, 2012, 11:47PM #253 Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 11:54PM by wladekwagner
Guys is it just me or Jean looks cheap? Like, awfully cheap.

Also, they have to include a variety of alternate costumes for Emma >:C I mean, Hulk has already 6 costumes. HULK!? really? HULK!?

October 28, 2012, 01:28AM #254 Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 01:33AM by mj fan
Oh it's not just you :D Especially the legs :P and that's even worst when you discover the pic' that MarvelFan12345 posted xD I think if they ever make rogue "fine" like that let's say i could become "jealous" and ask for a reskin of whole characters NIARK NIARK i'm evil ..yeah my immagination can make me go realllyyy far : P if only..xD
No really at least she's in. if powers are good and alternate skins awesome that's even better But i'm glad they included her in the cast. Really happy :)