Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Over four hours and only 84% complete.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I really want a closed beta access!But I don't think I'm getting one, I bought a 4 character founders pack, the avengers one, I really think they should have put avengers Thor not classic ms marvel! I bought it on valentines day so I can get cyclops and jean,I hope I win a ultimate pack too,even though the only thing I want in the Entire ultimate pack is iron man's iron man 3 costume  :/  :stark:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Make sure your computer has the necessary system requirements, especially the video card.  They had to reset the game a week ago.  Everyone had to start over, which is fine.  But, before I couldn't get through act 3 without massive crashes.  Now, the only thing I've been able to do is replay the prologue over and over and go to the main base.

Anybody want my code? pm me! :D

If you don't understand what I mean check your email!

Quote from: Me on February 22, 2013, 06:01PM
Anybody want my code? pm me! :D

If you don't understand what I mean check your email!

You're not playing anymore?

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Here let me so you what I was talking about;

Thank you for making the Founders Program a success! As a reward for being a Founder, we are giving you the opportunity to be first to gift a 10% OFF Discount Referral Code to your friends - and you can earn additional bonus currency!

Below you will find a "10% OFF" Discount Referral Code which can be redeemed up to 3 times by your friends. This code will grant a 10% discount on any Founders Program purchase made prior to March 8th, 2013. You can also use the code for your own additional purchases, however the code can only be used once per new transaction and cannot be retroactively applied to earlier purchases.

Quote from: Me on February 22, 2013, 07:59PM
Here let me so you what I was talking about;

Thank you for making the Founders Program a success! As a reward for being a Founder, we are giving you the opportunity to be first to gift a 10% OFF Discount Referral Code to your friends - and you can earn additional bonus currency!

Below you will find a "10% OFF" Discount Referral Code which can be redeemed up to 3 times by your friends. This code will grant a 10% discount on any Founders Program purchase made prior to March 8th, 2013. You can also use the code for your own additional purchases, however the code can only be used once per new transaction and cannot be retroactively applied to earlier purchases.

really? i checked out, but i didn't receive this e-mail, and i wasnt called for beta either ¬¬

I didn't receive this e-mail either.  Maybe Me is just one of the special ones.  :)

February 23, 2013, 12:27PM #383 Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 12:36PM by pukindogs143
I hope we see venom added to the library of hero characters at some point in the future. It would be nice to actually play as him as a hero rather than against him as a villian.

I was lucky enough to get an invitation too to the Marvel Heroes Beta. I played it for hours as Spider-Man. I was skeptic since it had a Diablo III like spirit, not so fan of gameplay like that, but the whole Marvel theme over it made it absolutely fantastic. Can't wait to play more when the servers opens again.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

I have one of those 10% off codes too, but I can't use it myself: they don't stack with my 10% off registered user discount anymore.  :/

I already bought both the Spider-Man and Wolverine starter packs.  If anyone on here wants to play together come release, I'd be down!  I usually tend to solo, but it would be good for me to branch out and team up.

P.S. If anyone wants the 10% discount code, PM me?  It's good for 3 uses, and I get a small reward each time it's used.  Expires March 8th.

I got into the beta yay! I am impressed, and it is similar to MUA. :)
Booooyaaaa.

I have a beta key as a spare. If someone wants it you send me a PM. Keep in mind that I will either chose the first message appearing, or close my eyes, point at a message, read it and then send back the key.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

It's funny, but all I can think of is the fact that we can use 3DRipper to steal the models from this game. I just would rather have a much "lighter" game on the role-playing side of things. XML2 was about as in-depth as I ever want to go.

Yay! I just got a beta key myself. Totally excited. I swear, today's been weird. I got a job offer, which I have an interview for on Monday morning, which is a job I've been interested in for awhile. (Dealing with computers, phone calls and videogames). Then I got the beta key for Marvel Heroes... then i get something in the mail for my year anniversary for the job I do have. So yeah, wow... totally excited, but downloading now. :D