Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 05, 2013, 01:55PM #495 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 02:06PM by mj fan
Ah? awesome for jean!! I didn't play the game since so i didn't know that ;)
I just saw your article Gotta play the game and see that :) I hope i'll find a lot of eternity splinters xD I doubt it..but still.. xD
Oh and do you know if there's a way to unlock skins without paying for instance like characters? like random.. cause that's annoying I can almost buy one of jean's costume but not enough AGH! xD and that's terrible cause there is a new character waiting to kick some ass too :OO Makes me crazy xD
(Yeah..i can always dream that's not forbidden ROFL)

Oh and at some point, hope they will patch Phoenix costumes cause even if I truly love her, her legs are not great especially her left leg
Hope they will solve it one day..
Plus that make her look really weird when she runs

Quote from: mj fan on September 05, 2013, 01:55PM
... Oh and do you know if there's a way to unlock skins without paying for instance like characters? like random..

When I was playing as Daredevil, one of his costumes (1200 credits) was in the loot when I defeated an enemy.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

QuoteWhen I was playing as Daredevil, one of his costumes (1200 credits) was in the loot when I defeated an enemy.
Interesting! Thanks for the info Fox  :thumbsup:

September 05, 2013, 02:51PM #498 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 04:03PM by White Queen
Yeah costumes sometimes drop as random loot. And by sometimes I mean almost never. xD
I wish they would add a pay-by-mobile option. Then I would actually buy Gs. xD
I'm also kinda happy Wanda got teleportation.

QuoteI wish they would add a pay-by-mobile option. Then I would actually buy Gs. xD
Wow That's exactly what i think too :D Like in DCUO Mopay or something That would be great :)

QuoteYeah costumes sometimes drop as random loot. And by sometimes I mean almost never. xD
Aha yes I know the thing, no doubt on it xDD but at least you have the dream that...One day you're going to get one ;P

Quote from: mj fan on September 05, 2013, 04:23PM
Wow That's exactly what i think too :D Like in DCUO Mopay or something That would be great :)
AHA yes I know the thing, no doubt on it xDD
Is it just me or is getting Eternity Splinters easier? I feel like the drop rate is higher now.

Don't know ;) i'm going to try this out and then i'll say.. but that's a great thing if you found more than before, Congrats :D

Quote from: mj fan on September 05, 2013, 04:33PM
Don't know ;) i'm going to try this out and then i'll say.. but that's a great thing if you found more than before, Congrats :D
Yeah I have 130 Splinters atm. 100 Splinters from a random loot box that I got from Maria Hill when I completed the Raft tutorial.
And the rest ( 30 ) from enemies and such.

I was collecting them for Jean but now that Emma's added, Jean's not my main priority anymore.

September 05, 2013, 05:06PM #503 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 05:09PM by mj fan
waw that's great : D Ow xD agh team emma!! ;P xDD aha
i got jean because.. i bought her with real money.. xD I couldn't wait x) but i'd like to get her costumes now ;P
Also, after that i'd like to get Emma, miss marvel or Black widow..but Emma looks great

Quote from: White Queen on September 05, 2013, 04:28PM
Is it just me or is getting Eternity Splinters easier? I feel like the drop rate is higher now.

I hope you are right!  I can't believe you got 100 eternity splinters from a box....

@mj fan
I played with Black Widow during the beta testing and didn't really like her, at least I didn't like her powers early in the game so I moved on to other characters.  They've changed all the characters since then, so maybe she is good now.  Just wanted to share that info.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I got Emma today...

AS A RANDOM HERO UNLOCK LOL.

I picked up the 175th splinter, used it and I saw the Emma token appear. I was like jigga wuuut. Saves money, even though I don't get the STASH or the other 2 outfits ><'

I've been playing Wolverine and Deadpool a bit more, kinda iffy on Deadpool's ranged attacks now that Armor Buster is bugged (does like, 1 damage each hit). But his melee attacks are so OP right now... Big ol' stab hits like a damn truck now that the pain system is gone.

I've decided to dl it, the splinter system seems promising, download takes ages though, but which game doesn't xD

Congrats on Emma :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

September 06, 2013, 03:16AM #507 Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 04:04AM by mj fan
QuoteI played with Black Widow during the beta testing and didn't really like her, at least I didn't like her powers early in the game so I moved on to other characters.  They've changed all the characters since then, so maybe she is good now.  Just wanted to share that info.
OKay i'll be more vigilant and Watch Youtube videos of the characters to see that :) thanks again :D
wow congrats Blaw xDDDD haha i hope i'll get her too :)
Okay i just entered the game and saw 3 Emmas running around my Jean like sharks xDD and then at least 6.. and then a huuuuge army!! oO thousand of them!! but Wow She is soo pretty I Wonder why Phoenix costumes are not as great --"" but i'm so jealous BUT! i just notice a new power for Jean ^^ called Phoenix Drain which allow to targer one foe and gain Phoenix power

Aand one of the many quotes i heard .. "move your eyes of my boyfriend Emma..Or i'll move them for you" xDD Okay it's fight time bitches xDD And jean..there are at least 30000 emmas looking at  him.. well Okay it's just Jean's worst nightmare xDD paparazzo Emma! one Emma was not enough.. xP
aha and from Emma  ""Emma, just here to look great" xDD

September 06, 2013, 04:16AM #508 Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 07:45AM by White Queen
Quote from: mj fan on September 06, 2013, 03:16AM
OKay i'll be more vigilant and Watch Youtube videos of the characters to see that :) thanks again :D
wow congrats Blaw xDDDD haha i hope i'll get her too :)
Okay i just entered the game and saw 3 Emmas running around my Jean like sharks xDD and then at least 6.. and then a huuuuge army!! oO thousand of them!! but Wow She is soo pretty I Wonder why Phoenix costumes are not as great --"" but i'm so jealous BUT! i just notice a new power for Jean ^^ called Phoenix Drain which allow to targer one foe and gain Phoenix power

Aand one of the many quotes i heard .. "move your eyes of my boyfriend Emma..Or i'll move them for you" xDD Okay it's fight time bitches xDD And jean..there are at least 30000 emmas looking at  him.. well Okay it's just Jean's worst nightmare xDD paparazzo Emma! one Emma was not enough.. xP
aha and from Emma  ""Emma, just here to look great" xDD
xD Yeah the dialogue between Emma and Jean is hilarious.
During my time at the Test Center, my Emma said something to Jean when she passed by, I vaguely remember it.
"I sense very awful and disgusting thoughts...oh hello Jean."

I'm so jealous of you Blaw! lol
I would use my splinters and buy a Random Hero Box thing but I don't want to cause I know, I'll get a hero I'm not gonna play. xD

I'm strangely hoping that Jubilee will eventually become playable. I wanna see how they're gonna incorporate her.
Cuz she's a vampire..
I only thought of her because on Shoe items for Emma, there is a comment "How can she WALK in those heels." by Jubilee.
And on Top items for Emma, there is another comment by Jubilee "How can she BREATH in that."

On Emma's Collar Items there sometimes is a comment by Jean "I hope it protects her from fleas." xD

Aghhh, I'm so tired of the Scarlet Bitch. She's so useless, and wastes a ton of health packs.

September 06, 2013, 10:09AM #509 Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 10:14AM by mj fan
Aha those quotes are so hillarious! xD especially the jean one xD Really makes sense knowing Emma ahaha! xD
For the moment..i just got.....9 eternity splinders --"" (Fail) xD cause i began to play xD How did you guys do to get 100 eternity splinders from random Is there a specific mission for that? xD
QuoteYeah I have 130 Splinters atm. 100 Splinters from a random loot box that I got from Maria Hill when I completed the Raft tutorial.

Well Otherwise love your new pic' xD
QuoteAghhh, I'm so tired of the Scarlet Bitch. She's so useless, and wastes a ton of health packs
xD ah? weird i didn't have this problem with her but at the contrary with Storm xP but i'm just level 23 or something so i may be a little low level
The only problem i've met with SW is that she can't defeat bosses alone They don't even lose health xp !